Profitable support trading on indices Dow ,dax ,Nasdaq and s&p

This is a discussion on Profitable support trading on indices Dow ,dax ,Nasdaq and s&p within the Indices forums, part of the Markets category; Originally Posted by foroom lluzers OK SORRY ! These are my own old charts , they are not someone else@s ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 18, 2017, 3:45pm   #46

Joined Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by foroom lluzers View Post
OK SORRY !

These are my own old charts , they are not someone else@s , but you can pretend they are yours , then you sell them with your accomplices.

I have old custom indicators , made by myself ,they have remained on my platforms for years.I don't use them , but I have not bothered to remove them.

Just read :.Supports are at least two trough bottoms on daily or 4 hour charts.Just use two sets of bottoms on 4 hour or daily as entry area ,They work well.
Why would I want to pretend they are mine and sell them? They are garbage just like everything else you post
cbrads is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2017, 3:46pm   #47
Joined Apr 2017
foroom lluzers started this thread Do the opposite of the crowds of 95 % losers ,they trade trends and breakouts. 5% clubs awaits.
Attached Thumbnails
buy-bottoms.jpg  
foroom lluzers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2017, 3:52pm   #48
Joined Apr 2017
foroom lluzers started this thread Just did a google search on breakout trading t2w

There are about 50 threads ,and all are dead threads.
Old Jun 18, 2017, 4:07pm   #49

Joined Nov 2009
Quote:
Do the opposite of the crowds of 95 % losers ,they trade trends and breakouts. 5% clubs awaits.
you trade breakouts so does that put you in the 95% category
your first post on this thread was a breakout strategy
come on foroom, do you not even believe in what you are posting that you expect anybody else to?
here is your first post before you decided to change it. just to remind you of your breakout strategy...you know, the ones where 80% fail, then 40% in an uptrend, then 90%, then 80% again

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indi...ml#post2920058

your village expects foroom, your village expects
malaguti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2017, 4:10pm   #50
Joined Apr 2017
foroom lluzers started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by malaguti View Post
you trade breakouts
your first post on this thread was a breakout strategy
come on foroom, do you not even believe in what you are posting that you expect anybody else to?
here is your first post before you decided to change it. just to remind you of your breakout strategy...you know, the ones where 80% fail, then 40% in an uptrend, then 90%, then 80% again

your village expects foroom, your village expects
you are like a broken record , pointless repetitive posts , so we maybe we put you on ignore .

This is from first post , after correcting mistake and clarifying.

This strategy is buy at index supports (horizontal , up trend line and up channel) ,sell high.It will be highly profitable ,if used correctly.Supports are historically good areas to buy ,patience is required to wait for a day or a few days or even a month ,for the trade to go into profit.buy at bottom of supports in ranging markets.

This is not a breakout strategy ,only 10 % are uptrend trades ,they are only traded after a successful trend breakout and tested and retest of new trend breakout.Rest of the time 90 % buy at supports on pullbacks.

move on to the next point
Old Jun 18, 2017, 4:11pm   #51

Joined Nov 2009
Quote:
Next week onwards you will foresight trades using this method , a profitable method.

They will be called in advance.
still waiting
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indi...ml#post2920144
Old Jun 18, 2017, 4:13pm   #52

Joined Nov 2009
Quote:
you are like a broken record , pointless repetitive posts , so we maybe we put you on ignore .

This is from first post , after correcting mistake and clarifying.

This strategy is buy at index supports (horizontal , up trend line and up channel) ,sell high.It will be highly profitable ,if used correctly.Supports are historically good areas to buy ,patience is required to wait for a day or a few days or even a month ,for the trade to go into profit.

This is not a breakout strategy ,only 10 % are uptrend trades ,they are only traded after a successful trend breakout and tested and retest of new trend breakout.Rest of the time 90 % buy at supports on pullbacks.

move on to the next point
im not a broken record, I'm listening to you foroom
you have spoken, i have digested, i have questions
if you dont want people to listen, don't post

this is what a forum is, an opportunity to discuss. so lets discuss..
80% or 40%, why the change?
Old Jun 18, 2017, 4:15pm   #53
Joined Apr 2017
Quote:
I AM GOING TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR POSITIVE CONTRIBUTION , IN FINDING MY ERROR IN POST.80 % STILL FAIL AT BREAKOUT TRADING , AS EVIDENCED ON GOOGLE SEARCH.

Buy at bottom of supports in ranging markets.
Old Jun 18, 2017, 4:18pm   #54
Joined Apr 2017
Quote:
im not a broken record, I'm listening to you foroom
you have spoken, i have digested, i have questions
if you dont want people to listen, don't post

this is what a forum is, an opportunity to discuss. so lets discuss..
80% or 40%, why the change?
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indi...ml#post2920140
Old Jun 18, 2017, 4:19pm   #55

Joined Nov 2009
Quote:
I AM GOING TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR POSITIVE CONTRIBUTION , IN FINDING MY ERROR IN POST.80 % STILL FAIL AT BREAKOUT TRADING , AS EVIDENCED ON GOOGLE SEARCH.

Buy at bottom of supports in ranging markets.
thank you foroom, so it was a mistake. we all make mistakes, even long standing village members

then why would you post as a profitable strategy a breakout strategy when 80% of them fail?
Old Jun 18, 2017, 4:21pm   #56
Joined Apr 2017
foroom lluzers started this thread [QUOTE=malaguti;2920144][QUOTE=foroom lluzers;2920140]
Quote:

40% fail if with the trend
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indi...ml#post2920088

these are your words, not mine foroom
40% of upbreakouts...

now your back to 80% of upbreaks?

why the change?
40 % are down trends potential failures 40 % are up trend potential failures. ,that is 80 % that leaves with 8 out of 10 uptrend failures = 80%
Old Jun 18, 2017, 4:21pm   #57
Joined Apr 2017
Quote:
thank you foroom, so it was a mistake. we all make mistakes, even long standing village members

then why would you post as a profitable strategy a breakout strategy when 80% of them fail?
I removed that and thanked you for pointing out my mistake.so move on.
Old Jun 18, 2017, 4:29pm   #58

Joined Nov 2009
Quote:
I removed that and thanked you for pointing out my mistake.so move on.
i know you removed it, but how could have thought of a breakout strategy in the first place if you know that 80% fail, that 95% are in the losers club?
and yet that was your first post..

its as if I had said I don't believe God, and yet in my next post I would say, lets give thanks to him. you cant just say you firmly believe something and then state, this is profitable
Old Jun 18, 2017, 6:58pm   #59
Joined Apr 2017
Quote:
i know you removed it, but how could have thought of a breakout strategy in the first place if you know that 80% fail, that 95% are in the losers club?
and yet that was your first post..

its as if I had said I don't believe God, and yet in my next post I would say, lets give thanks to him. you cant just say you firmly believe something and then state, this is profitable
I used to trade breakouts , all my original influences are trends and trend breakouts .I original copied some ready material from my previous breakout strategy ,it is here.I found many traders can not time the markets, I had to sit through a 2% drop in price, before it went my way , this is when patience is profit , later it went 600 ticks in profit.

Argument with indices is buy low and lower and sell high , maintaining a exit target which includes COSTS AND LOSSES AND A PROFIT .

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/educ...-hit-rate.html

75 % of the the time it is profitable to trade long on indces
Attached Thumbnails
longs.jpg  
Old Jun 18, 2017, 9:11pm   #60

Joined Nov 2009
Quote:
I used to trade breakouts , all my original influences are trends and trend breakouts .I original copied some ready material from my previous breakout strategy ,it is here.I found many traders can not time the markets, I had to sit through a 2% drop in price, before it went my way , this is when patience is profit , later it went 600 ticks in profit.

Argument with indices is buy low and lower and sell high , maintaining a exit target which includes COSTS AND LOSSES AND A PROFIT .

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/educ...-hit-rate.html

75 % of the the time it is profitable to trade long on indces
thanks for clearing that all up. thats a shame you couldn't find a way from trading breakouts. I trade them all the time, with an overall 60% hit rate going back the last 11 years. each to their own.

now you say 75% is profitable, what are we talking about now? where did 75% come from?