Edge set and forget indices trading

This is a discussion on Edge set and forget indices trading within the Indices forums, part of the Markets category; Take a look at monthly and weekly charts on indices , they are always up , after every fall they ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 1, 2017, 4:34pm   #1
Joined Apr 2017
Edge set and forget indices trading

Take a look at monthly and weekly charts on indices , they are always up , after every fall they recover.

So after every fall , buy a weekly call option at the curent price.Always buy at major supports , these are either weekly candle lows or trendline bottoms.

Run your profits until daily trend line breaks on daily .

I usually buy call options on Dax on mondays and run my profits , untill end of the week.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gene...nals-edge.html

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/educ...ml#post2900596

LLUZERS
Attached Thumbnails
longs.jpg   monthly.jpg   week.jpg  

foroom lluzers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2017, 5:03pm   #2
Joined Apr 2017
foroom lluzers started this thread Trading is very easy and very simple .Just get a set and forget strategy , on the stockmarket for free .It will take you a few days to devise , at zero cost and you wil get financial freedom.It avoids the snake oil of market timing , psychological wired to lose handicap and is very easy to learn.

Sorry!The money trees are sold out.

But it is here for free , look out here soon for free stockmarket strategy.
Old May 1, 2017, 5:10pm   #3

Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by foroom lluzers View Post
Trading is very easy and very simple .Just get a set and forget strategy , on the stockmarket for free .It will take you a few days to devise , at zero cost and you wil get financial freedom.It avoids the snake oil of market timing , psychological wired to lose handicap and is very easy to learn.

Sorry!The money trees are sold out.

But it is here for free , look out here soon for free stockmarket strategy.
YOU time the market with your daily candlestick charts and your options.

Don't get why you so against timing the market (which is the underpinning of anything les than fundie strategy)when you obviously do it?
Old May 1, 2017, 6:14pm   #4
Joined Apr 2017
foroom lluzers started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by piphoe View Post
YOU time the market with your daily candlestick charts and your options.

Don't get why you so against timing the market (which is the underpinning of anything les than fundie strategy)when you obviously do it?

This is not trying to time the markets , because it is buy and hold for week.

Timing is you buy immediately before it goes higher , then you sweat and wait and perspire for days , if it does nothing .

This is not market timing.
Old May 2, 2017, 6:49am   #5
Joined Apr 2017
foroom lluzers started this thread I have shown you the edge , now you have to find an accurate method to extract the edge.
Old May 3, 2017, 9:06am   #6
Joined Apr 2017
foroom lluzers started this thread The benefits of set and forget strategies are to avoid mistakes due to psychology and other errors.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/psyc...ent-forum.html

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/psyc...key-brain.html
Old May 3, 2017, 1:20pm   #7

Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by foroom lluzers View Post
This is not trying to time the markets , because it is buy and hold for week.

Timing is you buy immediately before it goes higher , then you sweat and wait and perspire for days , if it does nothing .

This is not market timing.
I don't understand what you are asserting here. How is this not market timing when you are buying in anticipation of price improvement over the very short timeframe of a few days or a week?

Buying and holding for 20 yrs ...that's NOT market timing. Daytrading (what i do) and swingtrading for a week (what you do) IS market timing.
Old May 3, 2017, 1:26pm   #8
Joined Apr 2017
foroom lluzers started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by piphoe View Post
I don't understand what you are asserting here. How is this not market timing when you are buying in anticipation of price improvement over the very short timeframe of a few days or a week?

Buying and holding for 20 yrs ...that's NOT market timing. Daytrading (what i do) and swingtrading for a week (what you do) IS market timing.
If price falls I am adding more , with my strategy , I am also rolling over the positions on options in following weeks , using a unique method.

I buy , hold and add or I buy ,hold and take profit.

I can go through pain of holding losing short term positions.