Daytrading - FTSE, DAX, NASDAQ, CAC (& maybe some other instruments too!)

This is a discussion on Daytrading - FTSE, DAX, NASDAQ, CAC (& maybe some other instruments too!) within the Indices forums, part of the Markets category; That is something that you must decide for yourself, but anyone can post "hindsight" trades on a thread....

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 23, 2012, 4:13pm   #15
Joined Nov 2001
Re: Daytrading - FTSE, DAX, NASDAQ, CAC (& maybe some other instruments too!)

That is something that you must decide for yourself, but anyone can post "hindsight" trades on a thread.
Splitlink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2012, 11:37am   #16
Joined Apr 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan_Spearing View Post
I decided to give it a go, and received a one week free subscription. I called him up and he gave an insight - he was a floor trader who used to work at Refco trading the Bund futures, since then he has moved over to Dow due to the volatility but using his same trading style. Since monday, I have been making money (although only on a demonstration account) however I am copying whatever The Guru is telling me he is doing.... this spreadbetguru.com website seems damn good...only £50 per month as well...think I will subscribe to this service...doesnt really hurt my pocket to see how someone else is successfully trading.
Ha ha his one page website thats only up and running since last tuesday
Attached Thumbnails
capture.png  
markmc27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2012, 3:59pm   #17

1 Posts
Joined May 2012

I was just browsing for related forum posts for my project research and I happened to discover yours. Thanks for the excellent information!