Return prosepects for the equity markets over the next three years

This is a discussion on Return prosepects for the equity markets over the next three years within the Indices forums, part of the Markets category; I'm an undergrad with an interview next week for an investment firm in London. They've told me that I need ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 9, 2011, 9:29pm   #1

1 Posts
Joined Dec 2011
Return prosepects for the equity markets over the next three years

I'm an undergrad with an interview next week for an investment firm in London. They've told me that I need to give a 30 minute presentation as part of my interview. The question they've given me is:

"What do you think the return prospects are for equity markets over the next three years?"

Any help or advice on where to look to answer this sort of question would be greatly appreciated.

I'm sorry if i've posted this in the wrong place btw.

Thanks

John
johnmoore2xt is offline   Reply With Quote