Quanta seminars

This is a discussion on Quanta seminars within the Indices forums, part of the Markets category; I live in Australia and a year ago I found the Quanta Fund Management website.Does anyone know a trader who ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 13, 2005, 5:54am   #1

2 Posts
Joined Feb 2005
Quanta seminars

I live in Australia and a year ago I found the Quanta Fund Management website.Does anyone know a trader who has been to their seminar in Birmingham England or invested in their fund which trades the Dow Jones index?
fx2277 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2005, 7:48am   #2

Joined Dec 2001
Have you looked at this thread? http://www.tacticaltrader.com/viewto...0fecbfbb17ddec

Looks like not many of the people who attended the seminar are willing to give their views. Some people were a bit sceptical about the trust fund. The man behind it all, Kevin Swain, used to post his calls under the user name 'Swager'. For a while, he seemed to be suing a crystal ball but then there were several times when he was shouting BUY and the markets moved over 100 points against him. He didn't seem to bother too much with stops and that is one reason I would want to have several recommendations about his seminar before considering attending.
Bigbusiness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2005, 9:41am   #3

2 Posts
Joined Feb 2005
fx2277 started this thread Thanks, Bigbusiness.I hadn't looked at that thread .It answers my question.I noticed that the Quanta web site had not been updated for a long time.The returns from the Quanta fund seemed very good but now I will invest in a Quadriga fund instead.For my own trading, I will stick with forex trading.
fx2277 is offline   Reply With Quote