Investment Management certificate books/Manual/Study material

This is a discussion on Investment Management certificate books/Manual/Study material within the Home Trader forums, part of the Trading Career category; Dear Friends, I am looking for IMC manual as i want to prepare for my IMC exams in september. I ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 14, 2008, 1:18pm   #1

4 Posts
Joined Jun 2008
Thumbs up Investment Management certificate books/Manual/Study material

Dear Friends,

I am looking for IMC manual as i want to prepare for my IMC exams in september.
I heard that by request in this forum, i can get a help from the community.
Please let me know if anybody wants to sell IMC manual/Study material or they can help me voluantarily.
Please reply.
Many Thanks.
rajkkothari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2009, 10:34pm   #2

2 Posts
Joined Jan 2009
Hi I recently purchased the IMC unit 2 distance learning from BPP and have had a change of heart to studying towards this, i have the new syllabus 7 for Jan 09-July 09 and looking for a buyer, I purchased this for a total of £305.00 and happy to sell for £250.00 or nearest offer, the books and question bank are brand new and I have not even read from them yet, if you or if you know anyone interested please email me at bobstse@hotmail.com.
tsebobby is offline   Reply With Quote