Proving you can make $200/hr with a $1000 account

This is a discussion on Proving you can make $200/hr with a $1000 account within the Home Trader forums, part of the Trading Career category; Originally Posted by Dylan.vts Closed all 3 at 7370. markets moving too slowly now and not going to hold over ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 28, 2017, 7:22pm   #33

Joined Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan.vts View Post
Closed all 3 at 7370. markets moving too slowly now and not going to hold over the weekend... Expected more from that but its ok profit is profit
So, did you make 20% today?
cbrads is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2017, 7:36pm   #34
Joined Apr 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrads View Post
So, did you make 20% today?
Possible if he put in a large portion of his account.

Better than me anyway. Looks like they are going to make me carry my position and force me to pay interest. I'll get them scums on monday.
EnlightenedJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2017, 10:12pm   #35
Joined Apr 2016
Dylan.vts started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnlightenedJoe View Post
Possible if he put in a large portion of his account.

Better than me anyway. Looks like they are going to make me carry my position and force me to pay interest. I'll get them scums on monday.
Yeah I only made $71 there so very small but wasnt even going to trade today. I tend to leave the markets on a friday. Then again I actually made 41% yesterday. Thats for the wise crack you replied to. Its usually the ones who dont make money that have everything to say. As you saw I profited on mine and called your DAX pretty accurately considering I dont trade Friday's. Good to have chatted Joe and good luck on your positions. Hopefully monday makes up for the interest. Wont take much to do. Have a great weekend.
Dylan.vts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2017, 11:12pm   #36
Joined Apr 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan.vts View Post
Yeah I only made $71 there so very small but wasnt even going to trade today. I tend to leave the markets on a friday. Then again I actually made 41% yesterday. Thats for the wise crack you replied to. Its usually the ones who dont make money that have everything to say. As you saw I profited on mine and called your DAX pretty accurately considering I dont trade Friday's. Good to have chatted Joe and good luck on your positions. Hopefully monday makes up for the interest. Wont take much to do. Have a great weekend.
Maybe monday, maybe not. But it doesn't matter. I trade small and can hold for years. But I think my position is robust and good. I will win whatever happens.

I am net receiver of interest. A tiny deduction because of DAX is no big deal. My trades earns 24/7/365. I make more from interest than I could from regular trading, although I do make some from trading.

If you find it interesting, you should call out more trades. I'd like to see it working in real time than watching videos. Doing ultra short term as you do is rather difficult. So I am quite keen to see you do it and succeed.
Old Jul 31, 2017, 5:25pm   #37
Joined Apr 2016
Quote:
Ok i am short dax @12151.
Reeled in the little profit. Cost me 40p/day to hold.

Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Thumbnails
dax.jpg  
Old Jul 31, 2017, 5:37pm   #38
Joined Sep 2010
Can't believe all these jokers round here claiming they can turn £200 into billions
brewski1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: wackypete2 , Lee Shepherd , darktone
Old Jul 31, 2017, 5:41pm   #39
Joined Apr 2016
Personally I just aim to get enough for kebab.
Thanks! The following members like this post: Dylan.vts
Old Jul 31, 2017, 10:48pm   #40
Joined Apr 2016
Dylan.vts started this thread
Quote:
Reeled in the little profit. Cost me 40p/day to hold.

Click the image to open in full size.
Very nice Joe.
Dylan.vts is offline   Reply With Quote