Proving you can make $200/hr with a $1000 account

This is a discussion on Proving you can make $200/hr with a $1000 account within the Home Trader forums, part of the Trading Career category; Originally Posted by Dylan.vts You still in on your DAX? Could be a down in your favour coming. Yes, I ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 28, 2017, 4:08pm   #25
Joined Apr 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan.vts View Post
You still in on your DAX? Could be a down in your favour coming.
Yes, I am still in. I expect them to run the nasdaq down before US close like they did yesterday. Dax will follow.
EnlightenedJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2017, 4:14pm   #26
Joined Apr 2016
Dylan.vts started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnlightenedJoe View Post
Yes, I am still in. I expect them to run the nasdaq down before US close like they did yesterday. Dax will follow.
Looks to me like the trend has already changed upwards but also looked like a little breakout down there. But hope it works out well for you. DAX is a great market to trade. One of my favourites actually. Still waiting on my FTSE entries though lol. Its looking alright for now. As much as it is nice to show position management when the market works against you it can be off putting for new traders.
Dylan.vts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2017, 4:20pm   #27
Joined Apr 2016
Quote:
Looks to me like the trend has already changed upwards but also looked like a little breakout down there. But hope it works out well for you. DAX is a great market to trade. One of my favourites actually. Still waiting on my FTSE entries though lol. Its looking alright for now. As much as it is nice to show position management when the market works against you it can be off putting for new traders.
Ahh, OK. I don't do trends. I just do what I believe they will do next. Taking it down is logical.
Old Jul 28, 2017, 4:21pm   #28
Joined Apr 2016
Quote:
Ahh, OK. I don't do trends. I just do what I believe they will do next. Taking it down is logical.
Trends and trend changes are good to follow. Generally good profit when you do.
Old Jul 28, 2017, 4:24pm   #29
Joined Apr 2016
Quote:
Trends and trend changes are good to follow. Generally good profit when you do.
I just follow the merchant. If they sell I sell.
Thanks! The following members like this post: Dylan.vts
Old Jul 28, 2017, 5:37pm   #30
Joined Apr 2016
Quote:
I just follow the merchant. If they sell I sell.
Closed all 3 at 7370. markets moving too slowly now and not going to hold over the weekend... Expected more from that but its ok profit is profit
Old Jul 28, 2017, 5:40pm   #31
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
mutual love in on this thread......

no collusion then moderators ?
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2017, 7:19pm   #32
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Jan 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVP View Post
mutual love in on this thread......

no collusion then moderators ?
Explain in more detail what you mean ?
Trader333 is offline   Reply With Quote