How Can I Earn Money From Home?

This is a discussion on How Can I Earn Money From Home? within the Home Trader forums, part of the Trading Career category; Originally Posted by SweetAnalyst Thanks for your response, although I admit my message was not incomplete and not so much ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 29, 2017, 8:57pm   #25

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetAnalyst View Post
Thanks for your response, although I admit my message was not incomplete and not so much understandable. But what I really meant is that how to achieve trading at home as a newbie. Would it require to have a broker or avail for demo for a personal way of trading?
A lot of work ahead of you... you have to spend the time and the effort, after that everything is possible...

My number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2017, 4:11pm   #26

5 Posts
Joined May 2017
Lots of ways. Freelance jobs can be really good, you just need to find what you enjoy the most. I'm guessing you're into trading. As far as I'm past this phase, made my amount of money off it, now I'm on more of a chilled mode, doing gambling at http://roulettessgames.com. My advice would be, read a lot, follow the news and go for it. Forex, or binary are very profitable
penny128 is offline Commercial chat room   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2017, 4:22pm   #27

Joined Mar 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by penny128 View Post
Lots of ways. Freelance jobs can be really good, you just need to find what you enjoy the most. I'm guessing you're into trading. As far as I'm past this phase, made my amount of money off it, now I'm on more of a chilled mode, doing gambling at http://roulettessgames.com. My advice would be, read a lot, follow the news and go for it. Forex, or binary are very profitable
I suggest you give roulette a BIG miss. The odds are too much against you.
Old Sep 20, 2017, 7:30pm   #28

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by penny128 View Post
How you can make money off roulette when the odds are not in your favor to say the least... I am curious...

My number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote