How Can I Earn Money From Home?

This is a discussion on How Can I Earn Money From Home? within the Home Trader forums, part of the Trading Career category; Originally Posted by neil McDonalds are hiring. You will, statistically, earn more with them than you will by trading. You ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 16, 2017, 8:41pm   #9
Joined Jun 2016
SweetAnalyst started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil View Post
McDonalds are hiring. You will, statistically, earn more with them than you will by trading.
You are too hilarious Neil! I couldn't contain myself to laugh but I guess he too needs info if he's serious I mean.
SweetAnalyst is offline Other (Please email T2W with details)   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2017, 4:48pm   #10
Joined Feb 2016
Actually i guess he means to say that trading requires investment so its good to continue our primary jobs and save some money for start up capital in starting forex trading business.
progix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2017, 5:44pm   #11

Joined Mar 2004
With forex you are sitting on a potential gold mine.
Just a matter of unlocking a bit for oneself.
Old Feb 17, 2017, 5:49pm   #12
Joined Jun 2016
SweetAnalyst started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat494 View Post
With forex you are sitting on a potential gold mine.
Just a matter of unlocking a bit for oneself.

I think forex is better than a gold mine because you know more than 50% of chance that you can gain profit as you study about it while also having good brokers. While scratching on gold mine is a bit impossible not knowing that there's gold underneath your feet.
SweetAnalyst is offline Other (Please email T2W with details)   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2017, 9:21pm   #13

1 Posts
Joined Apr 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by THIEN KIM View Post
Thanks for your respond, i am seeking for a new way to have money and also have time to take care my family.
I heard that forex is the new job to get highest profit, send me email if you have any information about it, please.
Have a nice day
Hi Kim, have you made it as a Forex trader yet ?! What your email address please? I would be happy to pass on some knowledge from many years of trading markets along with other strategies for making money at home.
trendingtrader is offline Commercial web site   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2017, 7:42am   #14

Joined Mar 2004
You could try busking if you are flat broke. Helps if you can sing or play an instrument. Back in my student days I seriously thought of it but never did.
Buying and selling at local antique fairs/car boot sales etc. and on ebay is a possible.
Could go to baggage auctions picking up lost luggage cheaply is another idea.
Old Apr 27, 2017, 3:23pm   #15
Joined Dec 2016
Answering the OPs question - yes you can earn money from home - but there is a difference between earning a few quid here and there to making your living from it.
I recently became a full time trader i.e. no other form of income, but this took many years of preparation - not only trading experience wise but also financial preparation wise.

I was recently asked "How much money do I need to trade". my answer was that you should only trade with money you don't actually need and the way I explained it was with my own Three Bucket method.

Bucket One - Your House - NEVER GAMBLE WITH BUCKET ONE
Bucket Two - Savings / Rainy Day Money - NEVER GAMBLE WITH BUCKET TWO
Bucket Three - if there is any money in this bucket, fill your boots!

Bear in mind that bucket three is for everything i.e. holidays, cars, nights out etc etc. If you wanted a flash car the money should come from bucket three, don't blow money on the high life when you are still paying the bank back for your house!

So for me personally, It took me ages to get to the stage where bucket one is full (mortgage paid off), bucket two is full (decent amount in here and no desire to keep saving until I die) and now bucket three is filling up to the point where I have enough money to trade with.

This is just me, it might seem extreme but for me this makes good financial sense. Since I have covered my bases, I dont need to earn fortunes from the market month on month - also, the stress from having to pay a mortgage and raise a family with only the proceeds of trading would be far too high.
hewhodareswins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2017, 3:37pm   #16
Joined Dec 2016
Sorry! just realised the OPs question was "How can I....", not "Can I..."

LOL - ignore the previous note then!!
hewhodareswins is offline   Reply With Quote