How to get Investors for my trading ?

This is a discussion on How to get Investors for my trading ? within the Home Trader forums, part of the Trading Career category; Hi I'm forex trader with 6 years of experience (inclused learning phase too ), with 5years of live account trading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 23, 2016, 3:30pm   #1

1 Posts
Joined May 2012
How to get Investors for my trading ?

Hi

I'm forex trader with 6 years of experience (inclused learning phase too ), with 5years of live account trading .

I blown my first account in 6 months(2012), then created another live account on April 2013 which I still trade. I took my account from $400 to $2500 in 10 straight months (June 2015 - March 2016). I'm averaging around 10-15% per month (Compounding ) . Even though the growth is good, due to small account size I end up making only $250 per month which is quite less for a month of hard work . It would take another 2 years to create a capital where I can withdraw , quite a decent amount monthly.

I mainly trade EURUSD at key levels with strict moneymanagement , manual trading on daily basis. I dont use any EA's or algo, I can provide you with my trade logs with 3.5 years history.

www.myfxbook.com/members/logesharun/armada-logesh/785343

Account is sum total of all my emotions , and 100's of trading strategy which I tried along my journey. My account plunged from 15th March 2016 - May 2016 , you can see in the trading history that during that time minimum traded lot size is 0.10 to 0.50 lot which is high for my account size. Before that traded size was from 0.01 -0.10 lot. I increased the lot size to make a decent amount monthly. From May 15-2016 till present again my trading went north .

Drawdown in the above account was high as I increase the risk. Is the above trade log sufficient to get funds for my trading?

Looking forward for your suggestions.

Thanks

PS: Excuse me if my English is bad.
logesharun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2016, 8:45pm   #2

2 Posts
Joined Oct 2016
Trade

Im interessed in your trading
Email or Skype
Sahin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2016, 3:03pm   #3
Joined Oct 2016
Myself interested too. How can i contact with you guy?
Marchanco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2016, 4:45pm   #4

2 Posts
Joined Oct 2016
Email
Sahin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2016, 9:13pm   #5
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
Why aren't you on the big mirror sites ?

If you are doing ok then gradually you will build a following

N
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2016, 9:53pm   #6
Joined Dec 2015
im in a similar position to logesharun getting returns but with such a small account unable for them to be meaningful financially. Fancy getting an IM going or running in the background together for a take on each others trades and opinions?
Im going to be posting on this site for a bit in journals feel free to follow
guessingwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1, 2017, 10:39pm   #7
Joined Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVP View Post
Why aren't you on the big mirror sites ?

If you are doing ok then gradually you will build a following

N
What mirror sites?
Thanks
Chuck Krug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2, 2017, 10:52am   #8
Joined Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by logesharun View Post
Hi

I'm forex trader with 6 years of experience (inclused learning phase too ), with 5years of live account trading .

I blown my first account in 6 months(2012), then created another live account on April 2013 which I still trade. I took my account from $400 to $2500 in 10 straight months (June 2015 - March 2016). I'm averaging around 10-15% per month (Compounding ) . Even though the growth is good, due to small account size I end up making only $250 per month which is quite less for a month of hard work . It would take another 2 years to create a capital where I can withdraw , quite a decent amount monthly.

I mainly trade EURUSD at key levels with strict moneymanagement , manual trading on daily basis. I dont use any EA's or algo, I can provide you with my trade logs with 3.5 years history.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/loge...-logesh/785343

Account is sum total of all my emotions , and 100's of trading strategy which I tried along my journey. My account plunged from 15th March 2016 - May 2016 , you can see in the trading history that during that time minimum traded lot size is 0.10 to 0.50 lot which is high for my account size. Before that traded size was from 0.01 -0.10 lot. I increased the lot size to make a decent amount monthly. From May 15-2016 till present again my trading went north .

Drawdown in the above account was high as I increase the risk. Is the above trade log sufficient to get funds for my trading?

Looking forward for your suggestions.

Thanks

PS: Excuse me if my English is bad.
Do you think that you can do 9 net winning trades over a period of time..

9 Net winning trades examples

9 wins 0 losses
18 wins and 9 losses
30 wins and 21 losses
50 wins and 41 losses
150 wins and 141 losses

If so have a look at this short Presentation (only the slides sadly) i was shown it a while back it sure makes you think what is achievable in a short space of time.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By...W1ZSnRTdVgwdG8
Chalky_trader is online now   Reply With Quote