Home Trading From Ireland

This is a discussion on Home Trading From Ireland within the Home Trader forums, part of the Trading Career category; i am aware of a few places in dublin..visited an office some years ago opposite dail eireann..was not very impressed..as ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 19, 2016, 4:52pm   #9
 
Lúidín's Avatar
Joined May 2015
Lúidín started this thread i am aware of a few places in dublin..visited an office some years ago opposite dail eireann..was not very impressed..as i could tell from their setups on the screens they were using text book stuff..which i really don't think is the best way to daytrade

i also contacted another crowd in dublin..they do primarily spread trading on es and dax..they said you get paid a very basic wage when learning..something like 400 euro a monrh..and only get to make money when you have proved you can do it..needless to say i declined..and laughed about it to myself..just shows you..some youngesters would jump at this thinking they are getting in with professionals..more like slave drivers if you ask me

the reason 99% think it is like bookies is simple..they don't have a clue about trading..all they know is what they see on the telly and in the papers..i do not like saying it..but most of us irish are still a bit thick when ot comes to looking after your own finances..my own brother got caught with some stupid investments..even after he was told to keep away..but it is his money..so his problem..best to worry bout yourself

daytrading is a different ball game..and requires a diffeenr mindset to longer term trading..but overall the same basic rules apply..if you are stupid enough to stay with a losing position..then you will lose

i will be interested to see how you approach it..and how you get on..we will try keep rhis thread serious as mentioned..no bull or messing about..as it is a serious business
__________________
Lúidín

in order to get the crock of gold..you must first<>find the right end of the rainbow
Lúidín is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2016, 5:24pm   #10
 
itspossible's Avatar
Joined Sep 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lúidín View Post
i...we will try keep rhis thread serious as mentioned..no bull or messing about..as it is a serious business
Click the image to open in full size.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnlightenedJoe View Post
Trade that are not closed will be closed when in profit.
itspossible is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: hhiusa , NickBk
Old Jan 19, 2016, 5:30pm   #11
 
Lúidín's Avatar
Joined May 2015
Lúidín started this thread i did say try cg..but you see what we are up against..do you want me to name who will be next..or have you seen the pattern already

if i was a mod..i would ban any person that makes a silly and stupid non sensical post..that does nothing but waste people's time..NO EXCEPTIONS !
__________________
Lúidín

in order to get the crock of gold..you must first<>find the right end of the rainbow
Lúidín is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2016, 5:43pm   #12
 
itspossible's Avatar
Joined Sep 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lúidín View Post
i did say try cg..but you see what we are up against..do you want me to name who will be next..or have you seen the pattern already

if i was a mod..i would ban any person that makes a silly and stupid non sensical post..that does nothing but waste people's time..NO EXCEPTIONS !
So you would BAN yourself ?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnlightenedJoe View Post
Trade that are not closed will be closed when in profit.
itspossible is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: tar , hhiusa , Oscar Reed , keen246
Old Jan 19, 2016, 5:52pm   #13
 
Lúidín's Avatar
Joined May 2015
Lúidín started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by itspossible View Post
So you would BAN yourself ?
if you can show me such a post i made..most surely..i do not jump into other people's serious discussions..posting some silly and stupid picture..why the hell would i want to do something like that..do i look like a fool!

replying with like for like is not the same..idiots require idiotic treatment..serious people require serious treatment..it is common sense..why would anyone in their right mind treat an idiot seriously!
__________________
Lúidín

in order to get the crock of gold..you must first<>find the right end of the rainbow
Lúidín is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2016, 6:05pm   #14
 
itspossible's Avatar
Joined Sep 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lúidín View Post
if you can show me such a post i made..most surely..i do not jump into other people's serious discussions..posting some silly and stupid picture..why the hell would i want to do something like that..do i look like a fool!

replying with like for like is not the same..idiots require idiotic treatment..serious people require serious treatment..it is common sense..why would anyone in their right mind treat an idiot seriously!
Dude few people have the intelligence to understand the concept that an unrealised loss aint a real loss.I mean if your MIND is right every things ok innit
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnlightenedJoe View Post
Trade that are not closed will be closed when in profit.
itspossible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2016, 7:36pm   #15
 
Lúidín's Avatar
Joined May 2015
Lúidín started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by itspossible View Post
Dude few people have the intelligence to understand the concept that an unrealised loss aint a real loss.I mean if your MIND is right every things ok innit
firstly..i am not a dude..i consider myself to be what we call here..a culchie..but not the farmer type

you again show your ignorance..as there has been many discussions in relation to unrealized versus realized..profits and losses..but it appears you are either unable..or unwilling..to understand..which gives the same result..you showing your ignorance to all..without even thinking about how stupid you look

if you have anything worthwhile to contribute..then feel free..if not..then go look up some more stupid little pictures on the net..to post somewhere else

it really is amazing how people are unable to see their own stupidity..but then again..that's exactly what happens most who trade..and then they go and blare their stupidity all over the internet..what a bunch of muppets..really
__________________
Lúidín

in order to get the crock of gold..you must first<>find the right end of the rainbow
Lúidín is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2016, 8:07pm   #16
 
itspossible's Avatar
Joined Sep 2014
Click the image to open in full size.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnlightenedJoe View Post
Trade that are not closed will be closed when in profit.
itspossible is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
northern ireland trading floors; work experience? Chartsy The Foyer 17 Mar 16, 2012 8:12pm
Geneva Trading Ireland sak07 Trading Firms 13 Feb 6, 2011 2:38pm
shared trading office Ireland tony2806 Trading Firms 2 Sep 29, 2010 11:50pm
List of Trading firms in Ireland PeteyG General Trading Chat 6 Jul 12, 2010 9:14pm

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)