How many instruments do you trade?

This is a discussion on How many instruments do you trade? within the Home Trader forums, part of the Trading Career category; Excellent question at the present I trade just one market reason any more than that I fine it's hard mentally ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 6, 2018, 8:11pm   #46
Joined Sep 2010
How many markets to trade?

Excellent question at the present I trade just one market reason any more than that I fine it's hard mentally . Trading can be a beast in itself why add to it. With one market I am more relax, really learn the characteristics of that particular market.
This is just what I do each person has to find what is comfortable for them.
min6485 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2018, 9:59am   #47
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by min6485 View Post
Excellent question at the present I trade just one market reason any more than that I fine it's hard mentally . Trading can be a beast in itself why add to it. With one market I am more relax, really learn the characteristics of that particular market.
This is just what I do each person has to find what is comfortable for them.
good answer ....I agree ......theortically my approach allows me to trade 28 pairs of currencies ...but in truth i probably only trade no more that 3-4 pairs max at any one time

I recommend beginners become an expert in just one instrument before thinking they are good enough to trade more ......all instruments demonstate individual personalities ....so learn them

N
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote