Desk Space in London

This is a discussion on Desk Space in London within the Home Trader forums, part of the Trading Career category; Hi all, I'm looking for a desk in some office space shared with some traders to trade my own capital/develop ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 16, 2013, 1:52pm   #1

5 Posts
Joined May 2012
Desk Space in London

Hi all,

I'm looking for a desk in some office space shared with some traders to trade my own capital/develop my stuff.
All I really need is a good internet connection and some nice environment.

I'm a former quant in a bank, my approach is systematic and currently trade FX futures, but looking into fixed income and commodities futures.

Cheers.
Andrea
DrewLR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 2013, 2:17pm   #2
Joined Sep 2005
Re: Desk Space in London

More than happy to chat, send me a message with your details on and we can arrange for you to come in and have a look around.
Parky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 2013, 4:57pm   #3
Joined Mar 2012

same for me. have you checked shared offices in Old St ?
gayaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25, 2013, 3:23pm   #4

6 Posts
Joined Dec 2008

Hey

Yeah been trading for on and off for 5 years, looking to get something more solid.
Would love to get some space in london with other guys.
pieter101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25, 2013, 3:24pm   #5

6 Posts
Joined Dec 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parky View Post
More than happy to chat, send me a message with your details on and we can arrange for you to come in and have a look around.
Parky, can you tell me more about what you have?
pieter101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 2013, 1:07pm   #6

6 Posts
Joined Jul 2012

I (and one other person) currently occupy a 3/4 man office in South Molton Street (directly on top of Bond St tube). I am a portfolio manager trading predominantly in the FX market. As such I am looking for one other person to join and rent the available desk. Included in the price is complete, fast, reliable and unlimited internet, office facilities (including shower etc). The office sits on the 5th floor and is serviced by a lift. The office also has abundant natural light with several windows facing out onto pedestrian South Molton street.

My preference is obviously for another trader to join and one that trades FX would be ideal.

Cost is £500 per month and is inclusive of all noted above.
Please get in touch to discuss further if interested.
Nelsamatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2014, 3:46pm   #7

9 Posts
Joined Sep 2014
Hi there - if anyone's still looking for desk space in London, I have two available desks by Bond Street at a reasonable cost.
Access to institutional pricing on a small range of products subject to individual circumstances.
Get in contact for more info.
Many thanks,
msamuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22, 2015, 2:56am   #8
Joined Oct 2012
Do you still have space available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelsamatic View Post
I (and one other person) currently occupy a 3/4 man office in South Molton Street (directly on top of Bond St tube). I am a portfolio manager trading predominantly in the FX market. As such I am looking for one other person to join and rent the available desk. Included in the price is complete, fast, reliable and unlimited internet, office facilities (including shower etc). The office sits on the 5th floor and is serviced by a lift. The office also has abundant natural light with several windows facing out onto pedestrian South Molton street.

My preference is obviously for another trader to join and one that trades FX would be ideal.

Cost is £500 per month and is inclusive of all noted above.
Please get in touch to discuss further if interested.
Please let me know.

Thanks
Hedge Fund Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote