Mr Spread Betting is back, be careful everyone

This is a discussion on Mr Spread Betting is back, be careful everyone within the Home Trader forums, part of the Trading Career category; babypips is about to heat up The Truth About Order Flow Trading & How To Trade It! - Page 11...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 6, 2012, 4:19pm   #61
Joined Oct 2006
re: Mr Spread Betting is back, be careful everyone

babypips is about to heat up

The Truth About Order Flow Trading & How To Trade It! - Page 11
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6, 2012, 4:26pm   #62
Joined Feb 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
LOL

Way to go PB.

You're right, you've already had a few morons or shills attacking you.
The Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6, 2012, 4:49pm   #63
Joined Jul 2008
Not meaning to sound like an @rse but anyone stupid enough to fall for this type of trap deserves being sponged. You don't have to be knowledgeable the industry to see a scam in the works. The only reason he keeps coming back is because he knows he has 6 months to a year before his name is dirt. It's quite an inventive business model because he has chosen an industry that allows him to get away with it without consequences
forker is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: wackypete2
Old Aug 6, 2012, 4:52pm   #64
Joined Feb 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leopard View Post
LOL

Way to go PB.

You're right, you've already had a few morons or shills attacking you.
And you've had a post deleted.

I do love the way that the people you try to help turn on you like wild animals. They are so desperate to believe that this chump is going to make them rich they can't bear even the slightest hint of reality.
Old Aug 6, 2012, 5:05pm   #65

Joined Feb 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leopard View Post
And you've had a post deleted.

I do love the way that the people you try to help turn on you like wild animals. They are so desperate to believe that this chump is going to make them rich they can't bear even the slightest hint of reality.
is it robertson? the odd silly spelling errors points to it being him. i noticed the pb post deletion also, looks as though babypips only place that'll now host his stuff.
Old Aug 6, 2012, 5:15pm   #66
Joined Feb 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning McQueen View Post
is it robertson? the odd silly spelling errors points to it being him. i noticed the pb post deletion also, looks as though babypips only place that'll now host his stuff.
That's what people are saying, anyway. PB's post was deleted although it is still quoted in the post of some chump attacking him.

Davie must be pretty thoroughly burned by now, but I guess they aren't too picky over at babypips.

It is truly amazing though how people can start a thread like that and quickly become a guru surrounded by devoted acolytes.
Old Aug 6, 2012, 5:28pm   #67
Joined Feb 2012

Quote:
LOL

LM, check out this thread. Seems he's resorted to threats again.

Daytrading "David Jefferson Style"
Thanks! The following members like this post: Lightning McQueen
Old Aug 6, 2012, 5:30pm   #68
Joined Feb 2012

Seems he's also be using the name Nick Vaughn.

Naughty boy!

http://www.donnaforex.com/forum/inde...topic=6220.180
Old Aug 6, 2012, 5:46pm   #69
Joined Feb 2012

Now he's put up a picture of a bank account statement with 8 million quid in it.

Daytrading "David Jefferson Style" - Page 5

A few posts further on, someone else has posted the same thing with an extra 20 million in it to show how quick and easy it is to photoshop.

Davie, please come back. We need this kind of lulz over at T2W.

Old Aug 6, 2012, 6:03pm   #70
Joined Oct 2006

I see he was intending to prosecute people via their IP address, perhaps a new way of serving a summons or something. Those guys are so dumb, one of them said he was giving up on forums for his own safety and that his wife was worried about the threats.

Can we get him back here? I haven't been properly threatened since that wino from Sky Hamilton said he had an AK47 and he was going to sort me out.
Thanks! The following members like this post: The Leopard , the hare
Old Aug 6, 2012, 6:09pm   #71

Joined Feb 2004

that's quite a web of deceit playing out there. where did he pick up the paying chumps? donnaforex? babypips? or twitter? they falling over themselves in the rush
Old Aug 6, 2012, 6:12pm   #72
Joined Oct 2006

Babypips I'd guess. Still he's an amateur compared to Pousa and Dillard, there are press reports that they took over $100 million. Australia must have it's fair share of fools too.
Old Aug 6, 2012, 6:13pm   #73

Joined Feb 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
I see he was intending to prosecute people via their IP address, perhaps a new way of serving a summons or something. Those guys are so dumb, one of them said he was giving up on forums for his own safety and that his wife was worried about the threats.

Can we get him back here? I haven't been properly threatened since that wino from Sky Hamilton said he had an AK47 and he was going to sort me out.
lololol. I haven't had a death threat for over a month now
Old Aug 6, 2012, 6:16pm   #74
Joined Feb 2012

Quote:
that's quite a web of deceit playing out there. where did he pick up the paying chumps? donnaforex? babypips? or twitter? they falling over themselves in the rush
The saga's great fun isn't it? But it's annoying having to read about it all over the web.

LM, you must still have some pull with the powers that be. Can't you get them to unban one of Davie's nics (like Baronjon-Sucks-Ass or T2W-Sucks-Ass ) for a bit so we can get all the sport here in one convenient place?
Old Aug 6, 2012, 6:18pm   #75
Joined Feb 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolateDigestive View Post
lololol. I haven't had a death threat for over a month now
You haven't received my latest one? I posted it nearly a week ago, first class too - I'll kill that bloody postman.

Oh, and you. Obviously.
Thanks! The following members like this post: the hare , ChocolateDigestive