Decent desk space offered in London's Mayfair

This is a discussion on Decent desk space offered in London's Mayfair within the Home Trader forums, part of the Trading Career category; Originally Posted by YKK Hey all, I am interested in working alongside other traders. Have my PC setup and would ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 25, 2017, 5:52am   #17

4 Posts
Joined Aug 2017
Desk Space

Quote:
Originally Posted by YKK View Post
Hey all,

I am interested in working alongside other traders. Have my PC setup and would be willing to join forces anywhere on the met/jublilee line or one change over. Let me know if anyone is interested - just drop me a line.

Best,
Yan
Hello Yan

I am a trader that has just relocated to London. Looking for desk space as well. I trade FX primarily, let me know if you would like to connect
blue_horseshoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2017, 3:51pm   #18
YKK

9 Posts
Joined Jan 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_horseshoe View Post
Hello Yan

I am a trader that has just relocated to London. Looking for desk space as well. I trade FX primarily, let me know if you would like to connect
Hi BlueHorse, welcome to London. Text me on below so we can chat further.

O7nine13 Three 3 Six One 5 O

Not sure why I wrote it like that but just being cautious. Have a nice long weekend.
YKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2017, 6:54pm   #19

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:

Not sure why I wrote it like that but just being cautious. Have a nice long weekend.
I like your style :-)

My number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2017, 8:11pm   #20
Joined Sep 2006
Quote:
Hi BlueHorse, welcome to London. Text me on below so we can chat further.

Hey there, did you find anywhere with other traders? Have done the shared office thing and went back to trading from home as there wasn't any point sharing with creative types. Not much chat about volume profiles and non farm payrolls!
bootsyjam is offline   Reply With Quote