Decent desk space offered in London's Mayfair

This is a discussion on Decent desk space offered in London's Mayfair within the Home Trader forums, part of the Trading Career category; Hello do you still have any office space? i am a metals trader looking for space in the City or ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 16, 2013, 6:21pm   #9

1 Posts
Joined Aug 2013
Re: Decent desk space offered in London's Mayfair

Hello do you still have any office space? i am a metals trader looking for space in the City or West end?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitalOperations View Post
We are offering desk space within our office of investment managers located in the heart of London's prestigious Mayfair. The sought after address by Curzon Street and Berkeley Square benefits from high ceilings, natural light, board room access and a manned reception area.
We can offer as much or as little as you require i.e. platforms, product access, clearing, through to WiFi, Printers, Copiers, Scanners, Telephones (calls exclusive) etc. Competitive yet reasonable rates apply.
Please email/message inquiries for further info.
Aditi-Resources is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10, 2013, 10:01am   #10

3 Posts
Joined Jul 2013
Hi there,
I see your message re wanted office space - are you still looking?
I'm aware of a few desk spaces over in Berkeley Square for between 300 and 350 pcm if that's of interest?
Regards,
jamesgoodyear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2013, 9:19pm   #11
Joined Mar 2013
There is also very cheep desk space available in Brentwood Essex for any Essex and East London based traders. www.forextradingfloors.co.uk
thetradingfloors is offline Trading arcade or proprietary trading company   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22, 2015, 2:58am   #12
Joined Oct 2012
PM me if you still have space. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForexTrader613 View Post
It is very hard to find self funded traders looking to share (and spend money) on an office share in the City.

I do have 2 places available in Old Street, if that is any good to anyone. Drop me a PM please. It's £375 per month, all inclusive. (Wifi, Prin... LOL!)
PM me if you still have space.

Thanks
Hedge Fund Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22, 2015, 2:59am   #13
Joined Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitalOperations View Post
We are offering desk space within our office of investment managers located in the heart of London's prestigious Mayfair. The sought after address by Curzon Street and Berkeley Square benefits from high ceilings, natural light, board room access and a manned reception area.
We can offer as much or as little as you require i.e. platforms, product access, clearing, through to WiFi, Printers, Copiers, Scanners, Telephones (calls exclusive) etc. Competitive yet reasonable rates apply.
Please email/message inquiries for further info.
Do you still have space?

Thanks
Hedge Fund Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10, 2017, 10:34pm   #14
Joined Aug 2017
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trad...n-options.html
silverkas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11, 2017, 9:27pm   #15
Joined Jul 2010
Search/google coworking in the area you are interested in. Coworking is growing exponentially in London. I am at www.officegroup.co.uk in upper regents street. They have 30 locations in London.
Trading Spaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16, 2017, 11:53am   #16
YKK

9 Posts
Joined Jan 2016
Hey all,

I am interested in working alongside other traders. Have my PC setup and would be willing to join forces anywhere on the met/jublilee line or one change over. Let me know if anyone is interested - just drop me a line.

Best,
Yan
YKK is offline   Reply With Quote