What is money? Where does our money come from?

This is a discussion on What is money? Where does our money come from? within the Home Trader forums, part of the Trading Career category; Well, it seems that it might be an argument with those topics.Money is most important to run the economy and ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 30, 2016, 9:27pm   #436
Joined Jun 2016
Well, it seems that it might be an argument with those topics.Money is most important to run the economy and this time I am waiting for the result of Brexit in long term.
SweetAnalyst is offline Other (Please email T2W with details)   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2016, 10:58pm   #437
Joined Jul 2004
what is the price of money?
kalott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1, 2016, 8:52pm   #439

Joined Nov 2003
darktone started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalott View Post
what is the price of money?
slavery atm
Old Jul 30, 2016, 11:04am   #440

Joined Jun 2016
For a comprehensive understanding of what money is and its history, this is an excellent series. You will need to concentrate though, and it won't necessarily improve your trading!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b054...pisodes/player
sminicooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2016, 3:14pm   #441
Joined Jul 2004
"But the quotation, it says in Exodus, "If thou lend money to any of my people that is poor by thee, thou shalt not be to him as an usurer. Neither shalt thou lay upon him usury." "

" And therefore, the only people who were allowed to loan were Jews, because they weren't subject to the--even though it's actually the Book of Exodus--but they weren't subject to the same interpretation. So, it was considered immoral."

http://oyc.yale.edu/transcript/1076/econ-252-11
kalott is offline   Reply With Quote