What is the best mobile phone for trading?

This is a discussion on What is the best mobile phone for trading? within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the T2W Archive category; I am starting a new job in the next few weeks. It is an office job so I will try ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 26, 2010, 4:16pm   #1
Joined May 2010
What is the best mobile phone for trading?

I am starting a new job in the next few weeks. It is an office job so I will try and trade at work (if Im tucked away in a corner and no1 can see) but if not I will need a good mobile phone for trading.

At present I trade sniper using the mt4 platform for graphs and signals and the Oanda platform for actually placing trades. If I cant find a phone that can run multiple programs such as mt4 and Oanda at the same time then I can open a mt4 trading account so I only need the one program open.

Anyone know of or use a mobile phone for trading capable of running mt4 platform with multiple graphs?
nkingy2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2010, 4:26pm   #2
Joined Oct 2006
Re: What is the best mobile phone for trading?

North Finance have a MT4 iphone app which has basic charts and order entry etc. I only use it to monitor prices though.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2010, 4:33pm   #3
Joined May 2010

nkingy2003 started this thread Do you think this would work with an indicator system, ie sniper?
Old May 26, 2010, 4:35pm   #4
Joined Oct 2006

I doubt it very much
Old May 26, 2010, 4:42pm   #5
Joined May 2010

nkingy2003 started this thread Hmmmm, maybe I will have to move my desk into the corner at work then!
Old May 26, 2010, 6:56pm   #6
Joined Oct 2006

Great, I'm going to subscribe and then post details of all the boiler room scams who contact me as a result of giving you my details.
Old May 27, 2010, 1:08pm   #7
Joined Nov 2008

How's about stopping trying to be a legend in your lunch time and concentrating on doing the best for your employer...just a thought...you could get sacked and make fook all trading...then where will you be?..
Black Swan is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Jason101