The Final Holy Grail Journal Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Final Holy Grail Journal Discussion Thread within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by traderunner1 How the hell are you so sure...´ did not count them" don't make me laugh...if you ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 8, 2010, 12:28pm   #239
Joined Dec 2006
Re: The final Holy Grail!

Quote:
Originally Posted by traderunner1 View Post
How the hell are you so sure...´ did not count them" don't make me laugh...if you are serious about 100% succesrate, then you know how many trades you made. You are a total fake m....!
pfffffffffffffff, it's my fault, I'm talking to & answering people like you, pfffffffffff
medbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2010, 1:50pm   #240
Joined Apr 2010

********WARNING!!************

FIRST OF ALL SORRY FOR THE CAPS, NOT USUALLY MY STYLE.
THIS IS GOING TO BE MY LAST POST IN THIS NEVER ENDING STORY, NOT TO PUT OFF MEBDBS, BUT TO WARN NEWCOMERS WHO REALLY THINK 100% WINNERS IS REALISTIC.

my dear Medbs....even if you have done 300 trades @ 100%, which i still doubt, there is NO WAY of claiming that you have a 100% strategy and i will show you why:

Even if you have a 99% winning strategy , there is a very likely 4,9% chance of 300 consecutive winning trades.....the problem is the 1% loser here.

if on July 15, 2008 mr Medbs then had executed his famous high risk super 100% long, with no stop as usual, and it was his unlucky 1% momennt, and he bought eurodollar at 1,5882, he was still waiting in vain to see his Super 100% System recover the 3170 pips that went against him.

So mr Medbs, i am curious what you as All Seeing And Knowing Trader are going to answer to this one....and again a warning to everybody new.....there is no 100% system. I only know high % winning low reward/risk systems and low % winning high reward/risk systems...

Farewell....

TR
traderunner1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Dinos
Old May 8, 2010, 2:54pm   #241
Joined Aug 2003

Does the originator of this thread know what a margin call is?

Its very easy to say, yes the position will come back eventually,but this is not true in the real world of trading, because of nasty little things lik margin call.
This buffon could not run a demo account let alone a real one.
This is a very good example in how not to trade!
gamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: rathcoole_exile
Old May 8, 2010, 3:05pm   #242
Joined Apr 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamma View Post
Does the originator of this thread know what a margin call is?

Its very easy to say, yes the position will come back eventually,but this is not true in the real world of trading, because of nasty little things lik margin call.
This buffon could not run a demo account let alone a real one.
This is a very good example in how not to trade!
Gamma, you're right, and actually, eventually a position may never come back to the original entry.....see part of my earlier comment:

"....if on July 15, 2008 mr Medbs then had executed his famous high risk super 100% long, with no stop as usual, and it was his unlucky 1% momennt, and he bought eurodollar at 1,5882, he was still waiting in vain to see his Super 100% System recover the 3170 pips that went against him...."
traderunner1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2010, 7:28pm   #243
Joined May 2008

Why don't you just explain your Stratergy Medbs. You've said yourself "it's an ego thing" so if the stratergy is as excellent as you claim or even decent or workable you'll get even more applaudits. You'll only ever get abuse for jumping on here, giving a few trades, highlighting the small winners but ignoring the large losers. I and many like me will give credit where it's due, call it "the medbs system", who knows you may become a "forex net legend" instead of your current status as a "14yr old schoolboy fraud". Anyway only my thoughts.
kraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2010, 7:30pm   #244
Joined Mar 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by traderunner1 View Post
Gamma, you're right, and actually, eventually a position may never come back to the original entry.....see part of my earlier comment:

"....if on July 15, 2008 mr Medbs then had executed his famous high risk super 100% long, with no stop as usual, and it was his unlucky 1% momennt, and he bought eurodollar at 1,5882, he was still waiting in vain to see his Super 100% System recover the 3170 pips that went against him...."
Theres no guarantee his positions will comeback. Look at EURUSD over the last 30 years. It doesnt have to come back thats why its stupid. Plus he doesnt realise that all this time wasted looking for it to come back, he could be making money taking on other positions. Like i said before, we have a client who does this, takes 100 ticks at a time and he has about 10 positions still all massively offside and potentially will never come back.
brettus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2010, 10:33pm   #245
Joined Oct 2006

pboyles started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettus View Post
Theres no guarantee his positions will comeback. Look at EURUSD over the last 30 years. It doesnt have to come back thats why its stupid. Plus he doesnt realise that all this time wasted looking for it to come back, he could be making money taking on other positions. Like i said before, we have a client who does this, takes 100 ticks at a time and he has about 10 positions still all massively offside and potentially will never come back.

Your point is quite correct but I'm not sure the EURUSD over the last 30 years is the best example given the fact it didn't exist. Not even Meds could have taken that trade.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote