The Final Holy Grail Journal Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Final Holy Grail Journal Discussion Thread within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the T2W Archive category; Originally Posted by Dinos "Copied from FF, to save everybody popping across, seems to be pissing people off everyway, hehe ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 7, 2010, 6:23pm   #225
 
rathcoole_exile's Avatar
Joined Jun 2007
Re: The final Holy Grail!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinos View Post
"Copied from FF, to save everybody popping across, seems to be pissing people off everyway, hehe

"Show us your tradestatement. if you dont trade same lotsize all the time you had wrote this allready, so dont try to fake this vecause in your real account this killed your account with margin call and you dont will show this result! I believe you not. in first trades you got in 600 pip doubling account and now you would have with same amount margin calls all your game is over. You fake a lot to your site, but with cheating you can only trade in the children department. After you was over 1400 pip in the minus your account could not be alive with your unexperienced moneymanagement and your opinon you have a chance of 100% winning strategy.

You showed not the whole statement like you did from beginning when you had some hundred points win like some normal trader in this week, now you fake where you can because your strategy is a account killing strategy like many told you before you crashed. Everybody is knowing this but you still believe you are a trader. Think about this.

Your game is over after you burned your account to margin call. Trying to hide this fact let you stand like a bad loser too. Stand to what you did and learn from it. Its your first trading in real markets think so, so you have enough time to learn in next 10 years.

And as tip: without showing your statement of the account you dont need to post any more, because anybody knows you try to cheat at any point. And saying that the risky trades you dont do: sorry but this is a joke by yourself in not being honest to yourself. You even dont start to learn from it and all is now fault of strategy with risky trades. All is your fault because of not seeing whats was easy to see, believe it or not. without swizz luck you are near 2000 pip in loss maybe. You say its risky trade but dont close it fast, what any medium experinced trader is doing! There was no risky trade, there was only a trader that was not smart enough to close by some loss and trade the correct direction! This will happen very often to till you dont learn basics and dont hide behind your inexperience.

Till you can trade (or at least try to learn it) its really necessary to forewarn people to trust in any word you say."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks Borat !
__________________
my Opinion is never "humble "

karl6666: 'Why doesnt anybody like you R_E, is it because you shout?'
rathcoole_exile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2010, 6:25pm   #226
 
rathcoole_exile's Avatar
Joined Jun 2007
Re: The final Holy Grail!

[QUOTE=gamma;1121604
You are either some spotty little 16 year old or a deranged individual, like our good friend spanish. [/QUOTE]

who just so happened to be .... some spotty 16 year old deranged individual
__________________
my Opinion is never "humble "

karl6666: 'Why doesnt anybody like you R_E, is it because you shout?'
rathcoole_exile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2010, 6:34pm   #227
 
rathcoole_exile's Avatar
Joined Jun 2007
Re: The final Holy Grail!

you know, time and time again, i call these kuntz from the get-go and yet other members etc come on saying 'give the guy a break', 'maybe this time it's different', 'ferfuxake you bigot lets hear him out' etc etc

but it's NEVER different
__________________
my Opinion is never "humble "

karl6666: 'Why doesnt anybody like you R_E, is it because you shout?'
rathcoole_exile is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Hoggums
Old May 7, 2010, 6:36pm   #228
 
rathcoole_exile's Avatar
Joined Jun 2007
Re: The Final Holy Grail Journal Discussion Thread

he's on 'ignore', but tell me,
has kunty-balls new-retarded actually contributed anything of value ? I kinda doubt it ....
__________________
my Opinion is never "humble "

karl6666: 'Why doesnt anybody like you R_E, is it because you shout?'
rathcoole_exile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2010, 10:35pm   #229
 
Hoggums's Avatar
Joined Jan 2006
Re: The Final Holy Grail Journal Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rathcoole_exile View Post
he's on 'ignore', but tell me,
has kunty-balls new-retarded actually contributed anything of value ? I kinda doubt it ....
No.
__________________
Hoggums

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend,
inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -- G Marx.
Hoggums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2010, 11:45pm   #230
 
Dinos's Avatar
Joined Nov 2003
Re: The final Holy Grail!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rathcoole_exile View Post
thanks Borat !
No problem mate, howya doing, long time no speak, hope alls well
__________________
Following the trend = following the money = going with the flow = barking with the big dogs.
Dinos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2010, 12:47am   #231
Joined Dec 2006
Re: The final Holy Grail!

You know guys, you really make me laugh, really.
What were your comments when i made 12 positive trades in a row?
I should take five highly risky trades and they temporarily go against me, for you to lash out against me.
I would like to see you during the next 3 weeks, making comments when I put my trades live and they will naturally be 100% winners.
cya!
medbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2010, 1:08am   #232
 
wackypete2's Avatar
Joined Sep 2008
Re: The final Holy Grail!

Quote:
Originally Posted by medbs View Post
You know guys, you really make me laugh, really.
What were your comments when i made 12 positive trades in a row?
I should take five highly risky trades and they temporarily go against me, for you to lash out against me.
I would like to see you during the next 3 weeks, making comments when I put my trades live and they will naturally be 100% winners.
cya!
How about you open a $100,000 account, start trading micro lots so you can withstand heavy drawdowns, and tell us in 6 months that you made $1.25 profits and no losing trades.

Peter
__________________
************************************************** *********************
I'm not into Fundamentals. I'd trade anything for T & A
************************************************** *********************
wackypete2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The final Holy Grail! medbs Trading Journals 651 Jun 10, 2010 4:21pm
Holy Grail anyone? FloorTrader T2W Announcements 5 Jun 8, 2009 11:09pm
Holy Cow it's the Holy Grail! techst Trading Systems 1 Feb 29, 2004 5:51pm
Holy Grail ChartMan Technical Analysis 0 Feb 20, 2001 7:11pm
Holy Grail ChartMan Technical Analysis 1 Feb 19, 2001 8:53pm

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)