Swedish stock exchange

This is a discussion on Swedish stock exchange within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; Anybody trading the swedish index futures, i see that contracts are cheap so want to trade them to test out ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 8, 2009, 10:39am   #1
Joined Jun 2009
Smile Swedish stock exchange

Anybody trading the swedish index futures, i see that contracts are cheap so want to trade them to test out new systems. I was wondering what other markets have a major influence on them that i have to keep on eye on and if there are any factors that has to be considered that could be usefull. I trade ftse futures but don't like to try new things when working with pounds. O and maybe a posible sight that can give news of the region in english. Thanks in advance.
ian23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10, 2009, 12:34pm   #2
BSD

Joined Feb 2006
Basically I'd trade them the same way I trade everything else, ie by letting price tell you what to do and when.

The Local - Sweden's news in English

and

Stockholm News - Latest news from Stockholm, Sweden
Old Aug 11, 2009, 7:32am   #3
Joined Jun 2009
ian23 started this thread Thanks for the reply, i have been working on a nice system with a higher drawdown than i am used to and so i don't like it when i am down too many pounds, i first want to do a 100 trades to test its profitabelity on something cheaper. Who knows maybe i like the swedish exchange better and then stick with it in anycase.
ian23 is offline   Reply With Quote