help deciding on bpp and 7city

This is a discussion on help deciding on bpp and 7city within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the T2W Archive category; hi all im looking on doing a course for my stockbroker exams and the two componys i have been recomended ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 16, 2009, 2:29pm   #1
Joined Apr 2009
help deciding on bpp and 7city

hi all im looking on doing a course for my stockbroker exams and the two componys i have been recomended are 7city and bpp can any one advise me on which 1 will be best and most helpfull for myself to do? and if any 1 has been on these courses how did it help you and did u pass the exams after the course ?

thanks for all your replys
landa-a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2009, 2:54pm   #2
Joined May 2008
You taking classes or distance learning?
Technically Fundamental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2009, 3:16pm   #3
Joined Apr 2009
landa-a started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Technically Fundamental View Post
You taking classes or distance learning?
im looking at doing the classes and the distance learing. iv got 1 more week of work so i was hoping to do i of the classes their which is the unit 1 workbook and the other distance learning

what would you recomend?
thanks for ur reply
Old Jul 16, 2009, 3:24pm   #4
Joined May 2008
I'm in the process of signing up for Kaplan distance learning. Saved me 20. Was going to say if you're going to do distance learning it doesn't really matter who you pick does it lol. BPP and Kaplan win on rep btw.
Old Jul 16, 2009, 3:31pm   #5
Joined Apr 2009
Quote:
I'm in the process of signing up for Kaplan distance learning. Saved me 20. Was going to say if you're going to do distance learning it doesn't really matter who you pick does it lol. BPP and Kaplan win on rep btw.
have you ever heard of any 1 who has or is doing these courses and weather it is the distance or class course im jusy finding it hard to part with the money when their are so many scams out their? the bpp course is slightly more exspencive than the 7city course y? do they have a better service?
Old Jul 16, 2009, 3:35pm   #6
Joined May 2008
I know of BPP and Kaplan. They are the two major go to firms for professional Accountancy exams. They are Mega firms mate you're not gonna get ripped off by them. I haven't head of 7city personally but that doesn't mean they are a scam. Personally I'd would (and I am) going for Kaplan or BPP just so you know what you're getting.
Old Jul 16, 2009, 3:42pm   #7
Joined Apr 2009
Quote:
I know of BPP and Kaplan. They are the two major go to firms for professional Accountancy exams. They are Mega firms mate you're not gonna get ripped off by them. I haven't head of 7city personally but that doesn't mean they are a scam. Personally I'd would (and I am) going for Kaplan or BPP just so you know what you're getting.
thanks for ur time mate think i will stick with kpp even if it is a little more exspencive i would rather go with an established compony than 1 i havent heard of?
when are u looking at taking the course and were do u think after having passed the test u can go or will be?