When I joined T2W it was a good place to learn.

This is a discussion on When I joined T2W it was a good place to learn. within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; not everyone has a "system" genics. as i keep saying on here there are many ways to skin a cat....

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 28, 2009, 6:29pm   #11
Joined Feb 2008
not everyone has a "system" genics. as i keep saying on here there are many ways to skin a cat.
gooseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: foredog
Old May 28, 2009, 6:34pm   #12

Joined Oct 2008
when i say system i just mean trading style in general and how to actually trade

Bullsh!t, Bearsh!t all smells the same to me!

"It is not cheap to develop automated systems , mine already cost over $1m. " oildaytrader
N Rothschild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2009, 6:36pm   #13

Joined Jan 2007
It would probably also help if you didn't insult almost all the traders who try to help you...
World's leading STIRs chatroom - www.propboards.com - register, then click on chat. Don't let the lack of posts on the forum put you off - the action happens in the chatroom. Targeted at locals, but hedge funds, brokers (including IDBs), market makers, and a few sizable amateurs are all represented. When it's quiet, banter is encouraged and anything goes.

No nuisance spread betters please. Anyone else welcome.
arabianights is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Mr. Charts
Old May 28, 2009, 6:38pm   #14

Joined Oct 2008
and claim you know better

Bullsh!t, Bearsh!t all smells the same to me!

"It is not cheap to develop automated systems , mine already cost over $1m. " oildaytrader
N Rothschild is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Mr. Charts , rathcoole_exile
Old May 28, 2009, 6:41pm   #15

Joined Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by porph View Post
Do you read posts in the various sub forums? There are plenty of helpful threads from a year ago, 2 years ago etc etc. I bet that if you went over them you would learn a lot more now that your understanding has increased. I'm sure every question has been asked and answered before, you just need to look harder.

On the other hand, I also feel that in this game you can't be spoon fed. You can be shown winning strategies all day long but until you get a real feel for what is going on (which can only be through putting your money on the table) I don't think that you can even start to become successful.
As a newbie myself I completely agree about delving deeper into the past. IMO there is a huge amount of excellent information on this forum - you just have to spend some (a lot of) time looking for it. In my very limited experience all the ingredients to get a solid foundation in learning to trade are here....
Beachtrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2009, 6:52pm   #16
Joined May 2008
Technically Fundamental started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by arabianights View Post
It would probably also help if you didn't insult almost all the traders who try to help you...
I return insults arabian. Except for Mr Ch*rts. I'd rather starve and die than listen to him.
Technically Fundamental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2009, 6:56pm   #17
Joined May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genics View Post
and claim you know better
Know better? Why the f do you think I joined this circus lol. I dont claim to know better I just voice my opinion when I think someone is talking sh*t or kidding themselves that they know what they're talking about.

Tell me one occasion when I've said I know better than arabian, gammajammer, dante, elite/nicola or yourself in regards to trading or economics etc?

Last edited by Technically Fundamental; May 28, 2009 at 7:39pm. Reason: added nicola... whoops
Old May 28, 2009, 7:00pm   #18

Joined Nov 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by ;780298
I return insults arabian. Except for Mr Ch*rts. I'd rather starve and die than listen to him.
How fortuitous... because by not listening to members such as Mr Charts, you will most certainly starve and die
zupcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Mr. Charts , rav700 , arabianights , rathcoole_exile
Old May 28, 2009, 7:03pm   #19
Joined May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by zupcon View Post
How fortuitous... because by not listening to members such as Mr Charts, you will most certainly starve and die
or learn from others who arent miserable tw@s...

he seems to know what he's talking about but he does my head in.
Old May 28, 2009, 7:04pm   #20

Joined Sep 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by arabianights View Post
Yeah but its funny as fook when they do go for your leg

Quote:
Originally Posted by samills70 View Post
Hi Andy, Are you simple or what is the issue exactly?

The above is of course taken out of contex and there was a smell of alcohol off his breath ....

Andy
Captain Currency is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: arabianights