When I joined T2W it was a good place to learn.

This is a discussion on When I joined T2W it was a good place to learn. within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by GammaJammer Four words - Non Zero-Sum Game arent equities zero sum?...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 29, 2009, 1:49pm   #71
Joined May 2008
Technically Fundamental started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by GammaJammer View Post
Four words - Non Zero-Sum Game
arent equities zero sum?
Technically Fundamental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2009, 1:50pm   #72
Joined Sep 2004
Maybe. But I guarantee you FX isn't mate.
Old May 29, 2009, 1:52pm   #73
Joined May 2008
Technically Fundamental started this thread Yeh I know that.

Sometimes why posts are a bit vague and don't articulate my thoughts properly.

FX will keep going as long as economies and multinationals keep creating wealth and as long as there is international trade. No?
Old May 29, 2009, 2:10pm   #74
Joined Sep 2004
Reason I said what I did is that FX is both alpha and by-product. Different things to different people. And even different things to the same people at different times.
Old May 29, 2009, 2:15pm   #75
Joined May 2008
Technically Fundamental started this thread Do the institutions move most of their size in FX using algos?
Old May 30, 2009, 12:32pm   #76
Joined Jun 2008
neither equities, or life, are zero sum, although i have met many people who think they are.
The fact is that only a small percentage of any given population are willing to do whatever is necessary to achieve wealth. Few people are willing to do what most are unwilling to do. Those who succeed, are the ones willing to go beyond their comfort zones and challenge their beliefs. They are the ones prepared to understand themselves, their conditioning and their psychology.
bfirth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2009, 4:32pm   #77

Joined Aug 2008
You lot love all this crap. The T2W Soap opera. Lead characters Malins and Halo with guest appearance from Charts. Every thread AM and HT start become the most popular threads on here. You all slag them off for starting nonsense threads but you all love them. I find them a mildly entertaining read on a boring day/evening. Its all a bit of fun and banter really.

Sam.