Spreadbetters

This is a discussion on Spreadbetters within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; you think you have it tough? Try DMA, i havnt been filled so many times now today its beyond a ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 21, 2009, 8:01pm   #1

Joined Oct 2008
Spreadbetters

you think you have it tough? Try DMA, i havnt been filled so many times now today its beyond a joke.

Bullsh!t, Bearsh!t all smells the same to me!

"It is not cheap to develop automated systems , mine already cost over $1m. " oildaytrader
N Rothschild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2009, 8:09pm   #2

Joined Jan 2004
is it because your scalping and even a couple of ticks matter? I spreadbet now but did use dma for futures and always traded a couple of points above spread.Most times I was usually within 1 pt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CnAsdQiGzs
Lord Flasheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2009, 8:35pm   #3
Joined Nov 2007
Hit market you nancyboy.

Who are you trading with, if you don't mind my asking.
rawrschach is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: new_trader , Lord Flasheart , Rossini