A few months on....

This is a discussion on A few months on.... within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; Hi there, I was just wondering, if, after a few months since it's release, any of you are still using ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 27, 2009, 2:06pm   #1

6 Posts
Joined Jun 2007
A few months on....

Hi there,
I was just wondering, if, after a few months since it's release, any of you are still using the FAP Turbo robot trader software? If so, how is it performing? 700% in 3 months I really doubt, but is it doing 20% a month or such like?
I am curious as would love to 'get into Forex' but really am fearful of learning from scratch, and I thought watching a robot would help me see how winning trades are made, if you know what I mean.
Thanks
superspur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2009, 6:48pm   #2

6 Posts
Joined Jun 2007
superspur started this thread OK, I guess no one bought this software, or is brave enough to admit it!!
Thanks anyway
superspur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1, 2009, 6:38am   #3

1 Posts
Joined Mar 2009
Hey there

i tried to buy this but it can't be done have read on this site that click-bank have discontinued marketing it so that maybe why. i did buy last week forex robot trader EA and am testing it for the next month or two, the first weeks test is encouraging, i wanted to try fap turbo coz it looks like it might work better on small account balance.
fastwaygtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2009, 11:24pm   #4

Joined Apr 2003
I tried these Expert Advisors and I think they are hit and miss.. I've not found one which consistently makes money... sometimes you get bad spikes with Metatrader (these are not market prices but a glitch in their datafeed) and that really screws up your trading as the Expert Advisor just sees a signal and goes for it if it's within it's parameters.
bottomdollar is offline   Reply With Quote