How have you changed since you started?

This is a discussion on How have you changed since you started? within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; I had success early on in my trading. And with that experience it tricked me into thinking I had it ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 15, 2009, 6:04am   #11
Joined Feb 2008
I had success early on in my trading. And with that experience it tricked me into thinking I had it all figured out. I wasted money on alot of Material things too thinking the money was always going to come on in.

I'm the stubborn headed type and I had to learn the hard way by blowing up my first account. So then I figured out better money management and better diversification strategies.

Focus on Risk/$ Management and dont be fooled by "wow look at this % return I can get blahblahblah in 5months."

If you are a trader, you'll get there, and be patient. Getting there the right way gives you a Lifetime Income.