USA to collapse?

This is a discussion on USA to collapse? within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; This russian thinks so..not that anyone should listen to a rooskie Think its highly unlikely but who knows.. As if ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 29, 2008, 8:59pm   #1

Joined Oct 2008
USA to collapse?

This russian thinks so..not that anyone should listen to a rooskie

Think its highly unlikely but who knows..

As if Things Weren't Bad Enough, Russian Professor Predicts End of U.S. - WSJ.com

Bullsh!t, Bearsh!t all smells the same to me!

"It is not cheap to develop automated systems , mine already cost over $1m. " oildaytrader
N Rothschild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29, 2008, 11:33pm   #2
Joined Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genics View Post
This russian thinks so..not that anyone should listen to a rooskie

Think its highly unlikely but who knows..

As if Things Weren't Bad Enough, Russian Professor Predicts End of U.S. - WSJ.com
Well i doubt it!
USA is bankrupt, but it has nukes, oil sells only is Dollars, and there is no alternative to dollar. The world is busy fighting irrelevant wars, and USA keeps creating mosnters worldwide etc etc

so no usa will not collapse for at least a 100 years
Marwan2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2008, 12:17am   #3

Joined Oct 2008
N Rothschild started this thread yes oil does sell in $ but that could change to the euro quite easily and if you believe in the conspiracy theorys this was one of the main reasons behind the iraq qar, securing the future of the petroldollar

"It is not cheap to develop automated systems , mine already cost over $1m. " oildaytrader
Old Dec 30, 2008, 1:40am   #4

Joined Dec 2008
I think if there's any lesson that 2008 has taught us is that anything is possible.
Old Dec 30, 2008, 2:58am   #5

Joined May 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marwan2010 View Post
Well i doubt it!
USA is bankrupt, but it has nukes, oil sells only is Dollars, and there is no alternative to dollar. The world is busy fighting irrelevant wars, and USA keeps creating mosnters worldwide etc etc

so no usa will not collapse for at least a 100 years
GREAT! Now that you said that out loud we have ten years at best! Thanks allot.
Old Dec 30, 2008, 5:03am   #6
Joined Nov 2008
well usa is going the same way japan went in the 80s, probably wont break up like the article says but economy will collapse in the same way japans did, at the rate at which the fed is running its printing press there will be hyper inflation. i pridict the dollar will loose its position as the worlds reserve currency by the end of 2009. usa could have easily been saved if ron paul was elected or if his ideas were implemented,obama is talking about worsening the situation, you cant tax capital when there is no capital.
WallStreetHero is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: hwsteele , Rossini
Old Dec 30, 2008, 5:40am   #7

Joined Oct 2008
N Rothschild started this thread think it will be alot longer than 2009 for the $ to be de-throned but no doubt its coming..