Jack Crooks

This is a discussion on Jack Crooks within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by Supermu Chrisbow, I understand you've had losses of magnitude and you seem fairly upset about the whole ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 2, 2009, 1:17pm   #22
Joined Feb 2009
jack crooks is a crook so is martin weiss hers the proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermu View Post
Chrisbow, I understand you've had losses of magnitude and you seem fairly upset about the whole Crooks thing. Can you elaborate on the recommendations you followed, and why this seem to have failed so badly?
check this web page out it will answer your questions crooks is part of weiss
www.sec.gov/litigation/admin/2006/ia-2525.pdf
chrisbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2009, 3:15pm   #23
Joined Dec 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTM View Post
I can't comment on Rob Booker as I have no experience or knowledge of him or what he offers. I can only speak to Jack Crook's service, specifically "World Currency Options". (He has other services as well: "The Money Trader" and "Exotic FX Alert". Both of these are FOREX trading services.)

I suggest the World Currency Options ("WCO") as a way to get started in Foreign Exchange Trading. This service trades foreign exchange options (puts and calls on currency pairs) on the Philadelphia Stock Exchange.

First, let me clarify something. Jack doesn't sell "systems", he sells trade recommendations. He tells you what to buy and, most importantly, when to take your profit (or loss). Of course you are free to make the trade or not, determine the appropriate position size, close the position at any time, etc.

There are several advantages to the options approach for beginners. First, it does not require a FOREX account. These options can be traded in any brokerage account approved for equity options.

Secondly, unlike FOREX trading, the risk is clearly defined. You can not lose more than the price of the option plus commission. In the last five months about a third of my trades have resulted in a loss, averaging about 48% of the investment. In other words, I recovered on average 525 of the premium paid.

Thirdly, Jack does an excellent job of explaining his reasoning for the trade and provides charts etc. This is very helpful in developing an understanding of foreign exchange markets, and will be really helpful if you decide to open a FOREX account at a later time.

WCO provides a way to experience foreign exchange trading at relatively low risk. It will give you the opportunity to get some experience and make some money. The majority of new traders on FOREX fail. There is no system that will work over time because the markets change. There is no substitute for knowledge and experience, and in the FOREX market, that can take years and more money than you think to develop.

Happy trading!
One thing that always amuses me about many of the first time posters who come out of nowhere (Google Alerts perhaps) to support these high priced vendors is that their comments read like perfect marketing material............
anley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2009, 3:16pm   #24
Joined Dec 2003
Also, unfortunate name, Crook, especially one offering services in the cesspool online FX world.............
anley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2009, 3:54pm   #25
Joined Feb 2009
jack crooks is a crook heres the proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Depth Trade View Post
? $2,500
I don't get it, is the joke on me?
Go to 'classic fx' in 'forex recommendations'.
check this out http://www.sec.gov/litigation/admin/...525.pdf:frown:
Old Mar 2, 2009, 4:32pm   #26
JTM

9 Posts
Joined Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by anley View Post
One thing that always amuses me about many of the first time posters who come out of nowhere (Google Alerts perhaps) to support these high priced vendors is that their comments read like perfect marketing material............
Thank you for your praise of my writing ability. Too bad I don't get paid for it.
JTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2009, 4:47pm   #27
JTM

9 Posts
Joined Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisbow View Post
Its rubbish log on to this web page it will blow your mind and answer ALL your questions
REMEMBER jack crooks is part of Weiss group i have lost $200,000 in less than 6 months o Weiss option alerts and Jack Crooks world currency option alerts .
Read the court case.
It is unfortunate that you lost so much. What portion of your account did this represent? Would you share your risk management plan with the forum?
JTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2009, 4:52pm   #28
Joined Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTM View Post
It is unfortunate that you lost so much. What portion of your account did this represent? Would you share your risk management plan with the forum?
I WILL WHEN MY LEGALS LET ME
DID YOU LOOK AT THE WEB PAGE?