What are the best sites offering demo accounts to practice on?

This is a discussion on What are the best sites offering demo accounts to practice on? within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by Trica46 Hi everyone, I have just approached trading and I had feww experienc wih binary options in ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 23, 2017, 7:08pm   #57
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trica46 View Post
Hi everyone,
I have just approached trading and I had feww experienc wih binary options in Betonmarkets but I preceive that is not the best way of learning given the several limits of the system. Therefore I would like to ask to more expert traders a very good free platform w/o fixed trial period an with a considerable amount of grafichal tools wich will allow me to improve my "feeling" on trading.
I hope there is some one willing to hepl a young future trader
Move on MT4 platform to trade CFDs, much better and flexible than BO. Tickmill and Нotforex would receive my best ratings..
gerryg is offline   Reply With Quote