Spitzer's Morality Lesson

This is a discussion on Spitzer's Morality Lesson within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; So... the scourge of Wall Street couldn't keep it in his trousers, naughty boy. Can't help feeling a degree of ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 12, 2008, 5:13pm   #1
Joined Dec 2007
Spitzer's Morality Lesson

So... the scourge of Wall Street couldn't keep it in his trousers, naughty boy. Can't help feeling a degree of schadenfreude when such a po-faced moraliser gets a taste of his own medicine. Playing around with hookers when you've got a pretty wife and teenage daughters ain't so clever either. What's particularly amusing is that it was suspicious activity in his bank account that triggered the alarm (like he didn't think a bank wouldn't like to dib him in it if ever given the chance) and he might yet end up inside for concealment. Truly hoist by his own petard...

Last edited by Bagehot; Mar 12, 2008 at 5:19pm. Reason: Tried to ad the YouTube link to his 'Responsibility Road' campaign ad, but didn't work...
Bagehot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2008, 5:21pm   #2

Joined Jun 2005
Typical political hypocrisy. And we pay their wages!
Old Mar 13, 2008, 10:05pm   #3
Joined Feb 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagehot View Post
So... the scourge of Wall Street couldn't keep it in his trousers, naughty boy. Can't help feeling a degree of schadenfreude when such a po-faced moraliser gets a taste of his own medicine. Playing around with hookers when you've got a pretty wife and teenage daughters ain't so clever either. What's particularly amusing is that it was suspicious activity in his bank account that triggered the alarm (like he didn't think a bank wouldn't like to dib him in it if ever given the chance) and he might yet end up inside for concealment. Truly hoist by his own petard...
When the news broke out I couldn't stop laughing.

Did you see his public apology with his wife beside him, I'm flabbergasted that there wasn't any smirking and laughing behind straight faces from the audience.

As I would put it: The man's a porky boy!
temptrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14, 2008, 3:35am   #4
Joined Nov 2004
Rooster one day, feather duster the next.
dcraig1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14, 2008, 10:06am   #5

Joined Jul 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcraig1 View Post
Rooster one day, feather duster the next.
That's pretty kinky if you don't mind me saying so.
Old Mar 14, 2008, 10:16am   #6

Joined Jan 2007
In sinning people can often be found enjoying being human, in forgiving they can be found enjoying being judge.

"You smell that? Do you smell that? Coin, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of Coin in the morning."~ Colonel Coin
Crap Buddist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14, 2008, 11:19am   #7
Joined Dec 2003
At $4000 bucks a bang we've come along way from a bag of chips and half a shandy, you could respect your politicans who wouldn't overpay.