What to do after trading?

This is a discussion on What to do after trading? within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; Nick, great post !! my wee Ashlene is only 14 months but every day the sense of wonder and awe ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 7, 2008, 2:45pm   #33

Joined Jun 2007
Nick, great post !!
my wee Ashlene is only 14 months but every day the sense of wonder and awe as she discovers something new about the world is a joy to behold.
There are a many projects out here aimed at helping the poor, especially the kids, so I hope I can soon start doing more than dropping 20 baht into the beggars' tins.

In fact, although my wife is set against it, because culturally, Thais have never done so, I want to adopt a babba or two eventually.
It's heartbreaking seeing them in the orphanage, knowing that, whatever kindness they experience as a youngster, their fate is still to end up on the Game or as a Junkie. Unless adopted for a better life ....
rathcoole_exile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2008, 3:04pm   #34

Joined Jul 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by fifty2aces View Post
Euphemism?
If I was blowing steam through my "tank engine", I'd see a doctor sharpish!
Old Mar 11, 2008, 1:25pm   #35
Joined Jan 2008
Could you also help the Dow to climb the 13000 points wall? He´s in desperate need...
charttrainerdotcom is offline   Reply With Quote