What can I trade tomorrow?

This is a discussion on What can I trade tomorrow? within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere, and rather bored. Is there anything I can trade (and small size as ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 29, 2007, 6:51pm   #1

Joined Jan 2007
What can I trade tomorrow?

I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere, and rather bored. Is there anything I can trade (and small size as well!) tomorrow? I tried opening an account with binary bet but nothing seems to be open.
arabianights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29, 2007, 6:55pm   #2

Joined Dec 2007
Addiction ??? you will have enough full trading days in 2008! Relax!
DaxDestroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29, 2007, 7:12pm   #3

Joined Jan 2007
arabianights started this thread Yep, but in 2008 I will have something better to be doing if not trading

Feel like a bit of a plonker too, tried to go long on Everton-Arsenal being 4-1, but accidentally went long at 4-2. So a waste of £2.60, still got £97.40 to blow though...

Edited to note that these spreads are huge, if they were a bit tighter then there's obvious arbitradge at their mid points between draws and wins. Shame...
Old Dec 29, 2007, 7:13pm   #4

Joined Feb 2005
maybe try traderwars.co.uk and fund a live account if you want to try spoofing some mugs, assuming there are any playing

Interesting articles about proprietary trading, including whether you should pay a prop firm for training (don't).
Directional is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29, 2007, 7:15pm   #5

Joined Dec 2007
At least it is enough for some beer for yourself
DaxDestroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29, 2007, 7:24pm   #6
Global Moderators are volunteer members with senior administrative powers to moderate all forums.

Joined Aug 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by arabianights View Post
I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere, and rather bored. Is there anything I can trade (and small size as well!) tomorrow? I tried opening an account with binary bet but nothing seems to be open.
Poker tourneys....just to fill in those gaps

Those are my principles and if you don't like them, well..... I have others.
counter_violent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29, 2007, 8:53pm   #7

Joined Jan 2007
arabianights started this thread Right, I've taken on a few very unlikely footie binary bets and will try to profit from vol tomorrow. Still got £78.60 to spend on that site, not sure what I can do with it tbh.

I did look into trader wars, cheers for that - to be honest it looks like a very quick way to lose lots of money to bots, so I'll stay clear...

As for beer, I'm currently aiming for at least three sober nights a week, so'll have to give that a miss today