Possibly the most important thing to watch and understand as a trader today

This is a discussion on Possibly the most important thing to watch and understand as a trader today within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; Well thats cheered me up TWI ! , that bit at the end God knows whats coming, im not a ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 11, 2007, 3:56pm   #11

Joined Jan 2007
Well thats cheered me up TWI ! , that bit at the end God knows whats coming, im not a doomsayer, but what a bloody shame.

Good health.

"You smell that? Do you smell that? Coin, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of Coin in the morning."~ Colonel Coin
Crap Buddist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2007, 4:30pm   #12
Joined Dec 2002
Quote:
Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports EXPOSED! (Alex Jones)
A video by Jones in which he interviews Commodity Trading Advisor (CTA) Walter Burien, who alleges that the majority (70%-85%) of stocks ... all » and insurance funds are owned by the federal, state and local government through investment fund participation. According to Burien CAFR (Comprehensive Annual Financial Report), only one-third of government's gross income is tax income, with the remaining two-thirds generated from non-tax income in the forms of investment and enterprise. The Annual Financial Report accounting structure for government started in 1946 through a private group called [Government Financial Officers Association], and then was Federally mandated for all local governments in the USA. A Google search will now yield over 260,000 hits on the CAFR. Mr. Burien suggests the CAFR review site CAFRMan.com, run by a retired Federal Auditor of 30 years, Gerald Klatt. The vide also includes an interview with former IRS special agent Joe Banister.

Last edited by JTrader; Apr 12, 2007 at 8:13am.
JTrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12, 2007, 9:31am   #13

Joined Oct 2006
Here's another

"The trend is your friend and divergences are your best friend until the bend at the end"

Party on like it's 1930, until Mr C (Wave) gatecrashes the party.
fibonelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12, 2007, 10:05am   #14
Joined Dec 2002

Last edited by JTrader; Apr 27, 2007 at 3:24pm.
JTrader is offline   Reply With Quote