How many markets do you trade?

This is a discussion on How many markets do you trade? within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; Technical my only way to analyse. But I spend a lot of time to learn fundamentals. Why? Coz trading forex ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 27, 2017, 10:26am   #16
Joined Dec 2017
Technical my only way to analyse. But I spend a lot of time to learn fundamentals. Why? Coz trading forex you should know all of it sides and understand about different types of market movements.
I trade only FX and I'm going to join with crypto.
Flash8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2017, 3:23pm   #17

Joined Oct 2015
forex only because you can trade with a small account but one day ---ONE DAY--- i'll trade FUTURES ---DOW, Nas---with the Big Dogs in the tall weeds

bui;ding my account up in forex first
Thanks! The following members like this post: tomorton
Old Jan 17, 2018, 7:40pm   #18
Joined Dec 2017
I feel many stick to one since this is what they can control or properly oversee, for instance in my case; am into forex trade and crypto trade.
Am comfortable with these and wouldn't want to complicate things more by adding others, at least till the time is right for it.
shadyee is offline   Reply With Quote