Heiken Ashi Trading on a 2hour time-frame

This is a discussion on Heiken Ashi Trading on a 2hour time-frame within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by cbrads Why don't you trade off tick chart then? why are you distorting the price by using ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 15, 2017, 6:07pm   #16

Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrads View Post
Why don't you trade off tick chart then? why are you distorting the price by using M15 candles?
You make a good point there. An M15 candle collects price and displays it in a 15 min candle, and that in itself is also arbitrary. huh, you have me thinking
Old Nov 16, 2017, 1:15am   #17
Joined Jul 2009
sunset1 started this thread here we go usd cad if it closes above 12774 buy with a take profit at 12890 but I suppose most of the world is sleeping at this time of night uk time 00.15
sunset1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2017, 8:57am   #18
Joined Jul 2009
sunset1 started this thread usd/cad cancel this trade reason being taking to long to trigger
sunset1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2017, 10:18am   #19

Joined Nov 2003
why not post up a screenie of what youre looking at, much easier to communicate your view.
Old Nov 16, 2017, 10:58am   #20

Joined Feb 2004
I think I see what sunset is up to, possibly? I don't have 2 hour charts access on my mt4 so a look with 1 hour will have to suffice.

after a red ha bar run, on the print of a green ha bar go long. perhaps not as he says close above 12774 I should get a new pair of glasses

there's a nice run up in green ha bars prior to the red bar pause so I believe sunset was on to a nice setup? but possibly executed wrong time of day/night, I don't know as I don't follow usd/cad.
Attached Thumbnails
usdcad.png  
Lightning McQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: barjon