Different Types of Trading

This is a discussion on Different Types of Trading within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by FXPIPa you need experience 1 man like Scalping, other like long term Fundamental trading based on Forex ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 12, 2017, 7:23pm   #16
Joined Sep 2017
Nowler started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by FXPIPa View Post
you need experience
1 man like Scalping, other like long term Fundamental trading based on Forex News Calendar trading, other people like MAthematic based automated systems, pipsing, indicators... etc) also in market there lots of instruments. Now many traders trade Bitcoin.. not only FX pairs or Stocks

But first of all when you start trading at real account you must learn broker conditions and client agreement, some brokers do not accept scalping and swing type, some brokers say that you do not have to cloe order < 6 pips of profit, or pause between orders must be > 5 min..etc, very careful with that
Thank you very much for the input sir.

I have look a little into some of the terms between my broker and I, such as checking to see if scalping was permitted. But I should look more closely.

Thanks
Education is the passport to the future! He who prepares today, owns tomorrow! But remember, Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Nowler is offline   Reply With Quote