day trading "discouraged" by a day trading service

This is a discussion on day trading "discouraged" by a day trading service within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by Quantt The problem with the video evidence you are seeking out is that there are lot of ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 12, 2017, 6:35pm   #9
 
7 Posts
Joined Oct 2017
cat3appr started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantt View Post
The problem with the video evidence you are seeking out is that there are lot of charlatans and gurus trading on a simulator and presenting like live trading, a lot of examples like Ross Cameron who was kicked out of DAS for that and the worst was Nonko Trading feeding the simulator to their clients, so if I were you, I would really really start small to see that trading on a simulator is completely different compared to trading live, especially if your strategy is scalping low float stocks for example...

Also interesting fact about the owner of DAS: Karen Gentile is married to Guy Gentile the owner of SpeedTrader.com and SureTrader.com, who is in a lot of trouble with the FBI, but so war she has been clean and not under investigation...

Anyhow, good luck and keep us posted...
So far my experience it has been that it depends on the volume. If you trade high volume stocks fills are pretty good usually. I'll just trade small and see it for myself like you suggested.

Other than that, I'm sure that there are a lot of people out there have millions reasons day trading don't work. Well while those guys are busy explaining their theory, many professional traders are making their money every day. It's up to us really ..

Reg Guy, all charges were dropped on SureTrader. Personal things has nothing to do with business.
cat3appr is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Lee Shepherd
Old Oct 12, 2017, 6:51pm   #10
 
Quantt's Avatar
Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by cat3appr View Post
So far my experience it has been that it depends on the volume. If you trade high volume stocks fills are pretty good usually. I'll just trade small and see it for myself like you suggested.

Other than that, I'm sure that there are a lot of people out there have millions reasons day trading don't work. Well while those guys are busy explaining their theory, many professional traders are making their money every day. It's up to us really ..

Reg Guy, all charges were dropped on SureTrader. Personal things has nothing to do with business.
I am not saying day trading is not working, I have heard of a guy trading and making money using astrology, so to each it's own, I am just trying to warn the new traders that day trading might not be a good start of a trading career...
__________________
"If you don't find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die." Warren Buffett, CEO of Berkshire Hathaway.

My number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2017, 6:55pm   #11
 
7 Posts
Joined Oct 2017
cat3appr started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantt View Post
I am not saying day trading is not working, I have heard of a guy trading and making money using astrology, so to each it's own, I am just trying to warn the new traders that day trading might not be a good start of a trading career...
I never said that it was a start I've been investing in equities from 2009, and from 2016 i have been swing trading using real time data from TC2000, from feb 2017 I started with DAS, simulator only... and I'm still calibrating.

So no worries, I'm taking it very cautiously
cat3appr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2017, 7:40pm   #12
 
Quantt's Avatar
Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by cat3appr View Post
I never said that it was a start I've been investing in equities from 2009, and from 2016 i have been swing trading using real time data from TC2000, from feb 2017 I started with DAS, simulator only... and I'm still calibrating.

So no worries, I'm taking it very cautiously
Perfect, glad to hear and good luck!
__________________
"If you don't find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die." Warren Buffett, CEO of Berkshire Hathaway.

My number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Average losing streak of day trader? Day trading as career? sun11 First Steps 14 Dec 9, 2014 5:23am
Swing Trade. Emini S&P 500. Day to Day Trading. malaspina Indices 17 Nov 13, 2010 4:45pm
Trading Day by Day - Chick Goslin - Book for Sale sbullimore For Sale & Wanted 6 Mar 27, 2005 5:30pm
Shogun Trader's claim to provide the best day trading service clayidus Trading Systems 4 Dec 10, 2003 9:29am

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)