Selling SMLLC incorporated for trading/ HF

This is a discussion on Selling SMLLC incorporated for trading/ HF within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; Hi everyone, I am selling my Single Member LLC incorporated in the Delaware. The LLC has two brokerage accounts, one ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 8, 2017, 11:20pm   #1

1 Posts
Joined Sep 2017
Selling SMLLC incorporated for trading/ HF

Hi everyone, I am selling my Single Member LLC incorporated in the Delaware. The LLC has two brokerage accounts, one with Interactive Brokers and one with TD Ameritrade, the exciting part is the company has have market data permission for all the CME group live data for life with TD Ameritrade. The LLC has a very very unique name. This is an exciting opportunity for an opportunist for getting the Institutional Status and joining the big league, it was incorporated in March'17. The asking price is just $33333. There are some more exciting freebies and other valuable stuff. Please only interested party reply. And there is one big opportunity.
TheSwingTraderX is offline   Reply With Quote