Any recommended sites for stock tips?

This is a discussion on Any recommended sites for stock tips? within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; can anyone recommend a site which gives good stock tips? Mainly UK and US stocks Many Thanks...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 4, 2017, 8:33am   #1

1 Posts
Joined Oct 2017
Any recommended sites for stock tips?

can anyone recommend a site which gives good stock tips?

Mainly UK and US stocks

Many Thanks
itye1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5, 2017, 3:05am   #2

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by itye1970 View Post

Mainly UK and US stocks

Many Thanks
Please Donít fall for this trap, the only people to offer this will be front runners or scammers and youíll lose everything ...

My number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2017, 4:07am   #3
Joined Apr 2016
Right, there is no one to give to you free suggestion. They are going to trap you with free stuff for their benefits.
june_girl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2017, 7:14am   #4
Joined Oct 2017
I am on Free Trial

Quote:
Originally Posted by itye1970 View Post

Mainly UK and US stocks

Many Thanks
I am on Free trial for Hong Kong stock signals here - http://www.m-marketpicks.com/
For Forex trading signals (Enjoying 2nd day of free trial, just doubled my pips in 1 day)- http://www.fxpips.co.uk/
ChungFeng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2017, 12:12pm   #5

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by june_girl7 View Post
Right, there is no one to give to you free suggestion. They are going to trap you with free stuff for their benefits.
Exactly, usually the scam goes one of the following 2 ways:

People trading on a simulator pretending they do live trading, example Ross Cameron, he makes money from selling chat room access, trading education, plus percentage when sending his customers to shady stock brokers.

People front running small cap low float stocks, example Jason Bond, he is making money from chat room access and buying a stock, then announcing to his followers, everyone buys, the stock goes up, he sells and his customers are left holding the bag, because when he announces his sale, the stock plummets, because there is no one to buy and a lot of people left to sell...

This is the IMO for about 99% of the so called education and signal vendors...

Before paying for anything ask for a 3rd part audited trading record going back at least one market cycle and please let me know when you find one, because after so many years in the market, am I yet to see one...

My number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17, 2017, 3:09am   #6
Joined Mar 2017
I don't even onto those websites. You should find out a real one. Like MX Trade or something like that.
Raynold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21, 2017, 2:03am   #7

5 Posts
Joined Nov 2017
Finviz is OK & Free

Hi,

If you have a basic understanding of Technical Analysis then you should be able to find some Trades yourself using Finviz.

It screens for Stocks you can afford & in the Sectors that you may want to include in your Portfolio.

It's free. Take a look.

Hope this helps.

Giddy Up.
rosey is offline   Reply With Quote