Which betting website do you use?

This is a discussion on Which betting website do you use? within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; Hi guys I'm very keen on beginning my betting experience but I'm having trouble picking the correct website to do ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 28, 2017, 7:48am   #1

1 Posts
Joined Mar 2017
Which betting website do you use?

Hi guys I'm very keen on beginning my betting experience but I'm having trouble picking the correct website to do so. I have found few of them and I would love to get some directions:

blogabet

olbg

bettingexpert
PunterNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2017, 1:01pm   #2

Joined Feb 2017
Depends on what you wish to try your hand at as some better than others based on the focus ie Forex , indices etc

I personally use IG and can find most the info for what I need trading indices

Gary
gtspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2017, 7:07am   #3
Joined Mar 2017
I am also a newbie here. But I would like to learn about trading. Could someone help me please!
Raynold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6, 2017, 12:26pm   #4
Joined Sep 2016
I would say look on Babypips.com for more information about Forex trading.
FxTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6, 2017, 2:31pm   #5
Joined Feb 2002
I spread bet with LCG. Reliable, easy to use platform, good charts, wide range of TA tools, wide range of markets available, demo account, email news updates, daily market video clips etc.
tomorton is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2017, 12:38pm   #6

9 Posts
Joined May 2014
I am using the iq option trading app at the moment, have just started and lost most of my trading bets but I like the usability and the look and feel.

The bets are executed very quickly and support also was available most of the time. Good thing is that you can start with very low bets like 1$. For me that was the main reason why I signed up in the first place.

The platform has also been rated good ony many sites I have checked.

alanpris is offline   Reply With Quote