pit traders pictures

This is a discussion on pit traders pictures within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; Hi Has anyone got any nice jpeg pictures of the pit traders in any of the markets that would make ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 16, 2006, 8:09pm   #1
Joined Jul 2002
pit traders pictures

Hi
Has anyone got any nice jpeg pictures of the pit traders in any of the markets that would make a good desktop wallpaper.Searched high and low on the web to no avail. Much appreciated.
ivor31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2006, 8:19pm   #2

Joined Feb 2005
I've got a few somewhere.. see if I cant dig them out for you tonight or tomorrow
Directional is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2006, 8:23pm   #3
Joined Sep 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitrageur
I've got a few somewhere.. see if I cant dig them out for you tonight or tomorrow
Google "Liffe Floor" in google images. A few there. Actually if you go into the website underlying the first one that comes up (easyscreen.com) there's the option to download a print quality pic. That's yer puppy I reckon.

I want to get hold of one of the old product brochures that they issued from the late 90's as I think I'm actually in the background of one of the pictures. Can't remember which one though.

GJ
Old Jan 16, 2006, 8:27pm   #5
Joined Sep 2004
Googling CBOT gives some pretty decent ones as well. Would rather have good old Liffe though.
Old Jan 16, 2006, 10:35pm   #6
Joined Jul 2002
ivor31 started this thread Thanks all.They will remind me of whats behind the candlestick movements.Thanks
ivor31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2006, 2:25pm   #7
Joined Sep 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuntzu
This got emailed to me during the week...ahhh the memories.
Yeah man - brings it all back. Thought I was in one of the piccies for a second but turned out to be someone who just looked a lot like me. Obviously a lucky guy ;-)

GJ