new york prop trading

This is a discussion on new york prop trading within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; I like trading from different destinations around the world My next target is new york Does anyone know or have ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 6, 2012, 12:27pm   #1

7 Posts
Joined Aug 2011
new york prop trading

I like trading from different destinations around the world

My next target is new york

Does anyone know or have any experience with new york prop firms?

I've heard its mainly a stocks trading city - which is fine, i'll willing to trade anything

I have my own funds to back my trading
warwickgrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2012, 1:13pm   #2

Joined Nov 2010
Re: new york prop trading

Quote:
Originally Posted by warwickgrad View Post
I've heard its mainly a stocks trading city - which is fine, i'll willing to trade anything
You clearly do not trade from different destinations around the world, cos you would not have made the above comment.

They mainly trade faeces in a certain village in china, you gonna head there and trade sh*t?
rsh01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2012, 3:08pm   #3
NVP

Joined Jun 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by warwickgrad View Post
I like trading from different destinations around the world

My next target is new york

Does anyone know or have any experience with new york prop firms?

I have my own funds to back my trading
why not visit Hard rock cafes instead and get T-shirts ?

you wont waste our time here and you get to save thousands of pounds in lost trades

N
Trading Forex strengthmeters for over 14 years and happy to help ! What is a Forex Strengthmeter ? http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fore...rs-basics.html The FXCorrelator - All my Indicators & simple systems http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fore...ml#post2197030My Profile - http://www.trade2win.com/articles/19...er-profile-nvp
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2012, 4:42pm   #4

Joined Nov 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVP View Post
why not visit Hard rock cafes instead and get T-shirts ?

you wont waste our time here and you get to save thousands of pounds in lost trades

N
When I moved to east london near billinsgate market, I turned my pc off, got my apron on and decided to buy and sell madagaskan langoustines.....cos that's what they do around there.

It was quite handy hours though as I was pretty close to whitechapel also, so I wld head there and sell my @rse before market open hours, cos that's what they do around there.

Should have stuck with it.
Old Jun 6, 2012, 5:09pm   #5

7 Posts
Joined Aug 2011

warwickgrad started this thread ha ha ha...sorry is this jokers.com - Jocker Resources and Information.

ive traded in london, paris, madrid and singapore

ive traded futures for 5 years, real estate the last few years, even clothes and consumer goods at uni to get by

a trader can trade anything, as long as he focuses on his niche and buys low and sells high

you guys obviously arent v successful otherwise you'll be in the zone during market hours - there's my trading tip of the day, focus on your markets

i'd welcome any NY feedback - great city out there! all other irrelevant comments will be ignored as time is of the essence...
warwickgrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15, 2012, 12:37am   #6

Joined Nov 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsh01 View Post
When I moved to east london near billinsgate market, I turned my pc off, got my apron on and decided to buy and sell madagaskan langoustines.....cos that's what they do around there.

It was quite handy hours though as I was pretty close to whitechapel also, so I wld head there and sell my @rse before market open hours, cos that's what they do around there.

Should have stuck with it.
Bump (the OP is topical)...did anyone see that docu on (bbc 2 I think) re billinsgate market on wed? Was good, a true market.
Old Jun 15, 2012, 2:09am   #7
Joined Jun 2011

Trade EUR/USD from NY. Show me a statement when the trading is done. I want to see if a real trader can really trade anything.
BeginnerJoe is offline   Reply With Quote