Trade: Obama born in Kenya

This is a discussion on Trade: Obama born in Kenya within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the T2W Archive category; How many people are purely one nationality these days anyway? Who cares about something that is beyond your control. People ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 22, 2012, 7:57am   #15
Joined Sep 2010
Re: Trade: Obama born in Kenya

How many people are purely one nationality these days anyway?
Who cares about something that is beyond your control.
People can fight and shout about injustice (or alledged injustice) all they want.

Conversely, they can also just go with the flow and just deal with the effects of
economic or political situations.
I'm too old to give a f**k for "fighting the power".
Maybe I'm wrong, personally I think its a waste of time and energy.
I don't care, I've found its the best way to be for me.
Just my worthless 2c.
Liquid validity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2012, 8:36am   #16

Joined Jan 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid validity View Post
How many people are purely one nationality these days anyway?
Who cares about something that is beyond your control.
People can fight and shout about injustice (or alledged injustice) all they want.

Conversely, they can also just go with the flow and just deal with the effects of
economic or political situations.
I'm too old to give a f**k for "fighting the power".
Maybe I'm wrong, personally I think its a waste of time and energy.
I don't care, I've found its the best way to be for me.
Just my worthless 2c.
It's worth quoting a post from duc in response to this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducati998
Possibly. Those with an entrenched ideology, those immune to logic, unable to reason will remain true to their ideology. I suggest that we are not really aiming at them at all, rather, we aim to educate the 'neutrals' who are as yet undecided, but are looking for the correct theory.

The 'opponents' are providing nothing of substance. Their rhetorical arguments contain zero theory, heuristic generalizations, logical fallacies. All they provide is an opportunity to explode their ideological position through failure to respond with theory, concrete examples and generally evading the issues raised. Anyone with an ounce of intelligence will see through the evasions.

jog on
duc

CLICK - My Trading Journal | SEARCH: soundmoneyproject.org |
new_trader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2012, 8:50am   #17
Joined Sep 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by new_trader View Post
It's worth quoting a post from duc in response to this.
Yeah, true.
All I'm saying is I don't care, there no money in it
Analysing and debating it gains me nothing.
Just my personal view.
For me the time is better spent doing something else
Liquid validity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2012, 11:53pm   #18

Joined Jan 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Depth Trade View Post
Is it really that hard to understand the reasoning to this ???????????????????
No wonder both our cultures are on the verge of losing everything, absolutely un-fcking believable!
The Constitution is replete with "amendments", so is not set in stone. The notions of citizenship will change, since the world is more inter-connected than ever before.

Culture is also a constantly evolving creature.
It is within living memory that US "culture" had enshrined within it the notions of "whites" and "coloureds". That has, thankfully, changed. (at least on paper)
The idea that the culture that anyone arbitrarily is born into is the "best" one, and worth protecting, over anyone elses, is the product of a provincial mind.

The Chinese culture, for example, is the single, longest continuous culture in human history, and has seen the rise and fall of many empires.
It had ships that would have dwarfed european ones, they had writing and science when the europeans were still grunting around in animal skins.
Just about ALL the history taught in schools is euro or US-centric.
This naturally gives a distorted view of achievements, etc.

The sooner the US slips beneath the waves, and is consigned to the dustbin of history, the sooner we can build a future that isnt predicated on the robbery of other countries resources.
Come to think of it, even natural born US citizens, once they get enough money, seek to live in such a way as to give nothing back. Parasitism is the default condition of the US and americans.
Even the true-blue "royalty" of america avoid taxes, and seek to bleed their nation and fellow citizens of their money, and off-shore it.
So much for patriotism.
# Defeat is temporary. Giving up makes it permanent. Anon
trendie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2012, 8:04am   #19
Joined Apr 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid validity View Post
Yeah, true.
All I'm saying is I don't care, there no money in it
Analysing and debating it gains me nothing.
Just my personal view.
For me the time is better spent doing something else
Agree with this 100%....there's no cash in the analysis and intense debate on these matters. I've been blessed to live [not visit] in quite a few countries of the world and its pretty clear that at the end of the day, character and intelligence is all that matter. There's more to everything than you think you know and there are alot of exceptions to the 'rule'. Globalization is unstoppable and will be reflected in every part of our lives going forward....citizenship, business, tourism, communication etc. Best to get with and profit of your edge. Just my thoughts.
degurube is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: TheBramble
Old May 23, 2012, 8:43am   #20

Joined Jan 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by degurube View Post
Agree with this 100%....there's no cash in the analysis and intense debate on these matters. I've been blessed to live [not visit] in quite a few countries of the world and its pretty clear that at the end of the day, character and intelligence is all that matter. There's more to everything than you think you know and there are alot of exceptions to the 'rule'. Globalization is unstoppable and will be reflected in every part of our lives going forward....citizenship, business, tourism, communication etc. Best to get with and profit of your edge. Just my thoughts.
I've lived in two different countries, not a few, but still. If there is more to everything than you think you know, what is the harm in trying to discover it through analysis and intense debate? If character and intelligence is all that matters why are you promoting ignorance?

Old May 23, 2012, 8:53am   #21

Joined Jan 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by trendie View Post
The Constitution is replete with "amendments", so is not set in stone. The notions of citizenship will change, since the world is more inter-connected than ever before.
The US constitution was written to limit the powers of Government and to preserve private property rights and freedom for the people. These concepts don't change with time. The Government has no assumed powers, it can only do what the constitution allows it to do. The President's oath is "I promise to preserve, defend and uphold the Constitution".

American citizens are slowly but surely losing the freedom that made the country the richest in the world and the result is they are becoming a 3rd world country.

Thanks! The following members like this post: The Leopard