Worth of visiting Fx Forums & news websites

This is a discussion on Worth of visiting Fx Forums & news websites within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; hii is it really worth to visit Fx forums and news websites ??? read this article ... Forex Article Contest ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 8, 2012, 11:27am   #1

1 Posts
Joined Dec 2010
Worth of visiting Fx Forums & news websites

hii

is it really worth to visit Fx forums and news websites ???

read this article ...

Forex Article Contest :: Dukascopy Bank SA | Swiss Forex Bank | ECN Broker | Managed accounts | Swiss FX trading platform
robert7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2012, 11:30am   #2
Joined Apr 2006
Re: Worth of visiting Fx Forums & news websites

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert7 View Post
they are worth visiting 4 d lulz, but that's all
the hare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2012, 12:04pm   #3
NVP

Joined Jun 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert7 View Post
hii

read this article ...

Forex Article Contest :: Dukascopy Bank SA | Swiss Forex Bank | ECN Broker | Managed accounts | Swiss FX trading platform
they all exist to sell you stuff..........
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2012, 12:38pm   #4
Joined Sep 2011

Visiting Fx forums and news websites are worthy for me. As it helps me to enhance my trading knowledge and helps to being updated with latest market news.
Patricia12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2012, 12:44pm   #5
Joined Feb 2012

In fairness there are some useful bits of information, there are some useful debates, plus there is a lot of what-not-to-do type knowledge out there.

One needs to keep a very, very sceptical mind though. Trading (especially forex trading) attracts more scammers and scumbags than anything else I can think of, and forums are one of their favourite hunting grounds.

Overall though, in terms of education I think the main avenue should be reading a few basic books, then studying by yourself (be it charts, ladder, or whatever), and gaining as much experience as cheaply as possible. I think it is experience that is the real teacher and anything else is really supporting material at best.
The Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote