Breakout stocks in China

This is a discussion on Breakout stocks in China within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; Im making this thread to update people on stocks that are breaking out in China. Let me know if you ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 3, 2012, 4:53am   #1
Joined Apr 2012
Breakout stocks in China

Im making this thread to update people on stocks that are breaking out in China. Let me know if you find it useful, otherwise I may stop doing this

Today 179 HK (Johnson Electric) having a nice breakout on 3x normal volume. The company makes micromotors used in cars and home appliances. The strong April US auto sales was the catalyst in driving the stock higher.

-TheJoblessTrader
http://www.thejoblesstrader.com
thejoblesstrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2012, 3:57pm   #2
Joined Apr 2012
Re: Breakout stocks in China

thejoblesstrader started this thread Interesting breakout in 1387 HK
its a bottom fish idea but there are couple of stories going on in that stock
1) rumor market makers of the stock are forced to liquidate position due to margin call
2) PM of atlantis fun, Liu Yang, reiterates she likes the stock and will continue to buy at these low levels
3) MSCI rebalance end of this month will cause temporary selling pressure creating perfect buy opportunity

-TheJoblessTrader
Old May 19, 2012, 4:00pm   #3
Joined Jun 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejoblesstrader View Post
2) PM of atlantis fun, Liu Yang, reiterates she likes the stock and will continue to buy at these low levels
This person is doing a pump and dump. Sell out asap.
BeginnerJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2012, 4:05pm   #4
Joined Apr 2012

thejoblesstrader started this thread lol this stock trades over 100m HKD per day [12m USD] . i highly doubt all of the viewers combined can 'pump' this stock
Old May 19, 2012, 4:07pm   #5
Joined Jun 2011

Show me a daily price chart for this stock, I'll tell you what's going to happen.
Old May 19, 2012, 4:30pm   #6
Joined Jun 2011

The stock is on the way down and hasn't finished falling yet. The pumping alone will not halt the decline. Best to wait and see how low it will go. The trend is your friend and all that, you know ?

I am talking about Johnson Electric.

Last edited by BeginnerJoe; May 19, 2012 at 4:36pm.
Old May 19, 2012, 11:18pm   #7
Joined Apr 2012

thejoblesstrader started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeginnerJoe View Post
The stock is on the way down and hasn't finished falling yet. The pumping alone will not halt the decline. Best to wait and see how low it will go. The trend is your friend and all that, you know ?

I am talking about Johnson Electric.

Yea.. That wasn't a good call. Thanks for the advice