Forex And Binary Options

This is a discussion on Forex And Binary Options within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; i almost forgot the most important part that we are going to cover the market 24hr . so you wouldn't ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 10, 2012, 9:29pm   #15
Joined Jul 2011
Re: Forex And Binary Options

Tarbez started this thread i almost forgot
the most important part that we are going to cover the market 24hr .
so you wouldn't have sleepless nights trying to follow the market (which is not good) or waiting for your setup or just hungry to make money ...
the rest of the team will be doing that for you sure after telling what you are looking for and when there is something you'll just get a wake up call to enter the market sure after checking up yourself .
sure we have to get a lot in common so it will be a lot easier for us to make a choice .
that's about it i guess for the mean
will keep you posted
Tarbez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12, 2012, 2:01am   #16
Joined Jan 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarbez View Post
i almost forgot
the most important part that we are going to cover the market 24hr .
so you wouldn't have sleepless nights trying to follow the market (which is not good) or waiting for your setup or just hungry to make money ...
the rest of the team will be doing that for you sure after telling what you are looking for and when there is something you'll just get a wake up call to enter the market sure after checking up yourself .
sure we have to get a lot in common so it will be a lot easier for us to make a choice .
that's about it i guess for the mean
will keep you posted
Seems you're getting it right. Forget sleepless nights, but market should be covered for 24 hours for max benefit. I'm in, however it is very crucial that
we exchange ides out of public domain. Take responsibility and be reliable.
An intersting pin cropped out recently on daily.
We could exchange email addresses when ready.
Attached Thumbnails
t2w-5-cad-pin-.jpg  
EOD4x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12, 2012, 11:38am   #17
Joined Jul 2011

Tarbez started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by EOD4x View Post
Seems you're getting it right. Forget sleepless nights, but market should be covered for 24 hours for max benefit. I'm in, however it is very crucial that
we exchange ides out of public domain. Take responsibility and be reliable.
An intersting pin cropped out recently on daily.
We could exchange email addresses when ready.
we are not going to exchange our ideas in public we are going to have our own website (forum) if things goes well
and when we start we are going to be live skype or through emails or something like that
but at the mean time check your Pm EOD4x
Tarbez is offline   Reply With Quote