How the spammers are doing it

This is a discussion on How the spammers are doing it within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the T2W Archive category; I found this software for sale while searching google. There are actually several of these out there for sale. It's ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 25, 2011, 2:27am   #1
Joined Sep 2008
How the spammers are doing it

I found this software for sale while searching google. There are actually several of these out there for sale. It's keyword driven and creates replies to posts using copy/paste from yahoo answers, which is what we've been seeing here. Once you set it up it's automatic after that. Also inserts spam ads.

The newest way to make millions while you sleep
I guess ea's are out and auto posters are in.

Discover how i make over $103,000 monthly using a underground software

Read the "Feature Checklist" for a real eye-opener.

This one is sold via clickbank for just $42.

CAUTION: After I found this site one I searched for others. Some site lit up my browser's caution flags with the message : "Warning - visiting this web site may harm your computer!"

Mods/Staff: If the link is not appropriate please remove it but keep the remainder of the post.

THANKS,

Peter
wackypete2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Trader333
Old Oct 25, 2011, 2:38am   #2

Joined Dec 2009
Re: How the spammers are doing it

Isn't the answer to tighten up the registration process?

Those images with text on can be cracked by registration bots but something like

"What is the first three and last three letters in this sentence"

Cannot be.

Surely if you force a human to register, this sort of stuff will be minimized.
I cannot see., however why we should expect to find a "system" which will work in the stock market; surely the possibilities of profits for the student justify the time and effort required to learn market interpretation.

Humphrey B Neill - 1931
DionysusToast is offline Software vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2011, 2:44am   #3
Joined Sep 2008

wackypete2 started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by DionysusToast View Post
Isn't the answer to tighten up the registration process?

Those images with text on can be cracked by registration bots but something like

"What is the first three and last three letters in this sentence"

Cannot be.

Surely if you force a human to register, this sort of stuff will be minimized.
Some of the images with text are difficult to read and become frustrating. Your idea would certainly be better. In any case t2w has to try to stay a step ahead of these guys.

Peter
wackypete2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2011, 3:29am   #4

Joined Dec 2009

Just a thought...

Considering how crap these robots are at posting relevant content... do you think they are written by the same people that produce the forex robots?
I cannot see., however why we should expect to find a "system" which will work in the stock market; surely the possibilities of profits for the student justify the time and effort required to learn market interpretation.

Humphrey B Neill - 1931
Old Oct 25, 2011, 7:17am   #5

Joined Feb 2004

yes, nice find pete, well done.

though i still am in the dark as to how they earn the money, we know that they were affiliated to amazon and groupon, but how do they earn anything at all if we don't click any links, how can we if we can't see it. though we now know it was there after a bit of digging and looking, it was well hidden. so was it an auto thing like you said? if so, they get payment for nothing? a scam on the vendors? i like

i have to say that since the awakening and the binning out of the clowns, i have seen no further postings, which is good.
Old Oct 25, 2011, 7:54am   #6

Joined Dec 2009

LM - perhaps they earn money by selling the software to muppets.

Perhaps they aren't making money from their own software, just out of people that believe the software can yield huge monthly returns.

OR

"Turn $42 into $103,000 a month"

Sound at all familiar?

Humphrey B Neill - 1931
Old Oct 25, 2011, 8:07am   #7

Joined Feb 2004

i'm thinking of zutou, he must have been deriving some benefit, surely. he wouldn't have kept on at it for as long as he did. his were self generated posts, and not auto copy pasted, not that i ever checked, just assumed, as they were so bad.