The use of DMA within the London Stock Exchange (LSE)

This is a discussion on The use of DMA within the London Stock Exchange (LSE) within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; Hi everyone Me and my product development team are creating a new CFD using direct market access which LSE provides. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 22, 2011, 9:50am   #1

3 Posts
Joined Jun 2011
The use of DMA within the London Stock Exchange (LSE)

Hi everyone

Me and my product development team are creating a new CFD using direct market access which LSE provides. Before we start however, we need to understand the technological architecture of the Direct Market Access system used with the London Stock Exchange. If anyone knows of a flow chart diagram or could quickly whip up a diagram similar to the one in the link below it would be much appreciated.

http://www.bmfbovespa.com.br/en-us/i...x?Idioma=en-us

Also maybe any figures regarding how much trading capacity and operations have increased since the introduction of DMA to the LSE.

Thankyou very much.

Ash
askinakhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22, 2011, 4:07pm   #2

3 Posts
Joined Jun 2011
Re: The use of DMA within the London Stock Exchange (LSE)

askinakhan started this thread bump
askinakhan is offline   Reply With Quote